Mybet.africa is a relatively new bookie in the African market having kicked off their operations just in 2018 after they broke off from British-based Mybet brand.
They are currently enhancing their products to appeal to punters across the continent. They do not have a dedicated mobile app at the moment but they have a well developed mobile website that has been optimized to replicate the experience of a mobile app and therefore users can still access their services with ease on the go at within the palms of their hands.
One of the enhancements in the pipeline is to develop a mobile app. We will provide an update as and when that is done.
Mybet.africa has NO native mobile app at the moment, BUT a very good MOBILE WEBSITE in place! Our review here will be based on the experience in using that mobile fact which has been quite good in general and that’s why it has earned the “app” 88/100 points in our review!
The Ghanaian betting scene is buzzing at the moment. Read our review of the best betting sites in Ghana and get to find out which companies are thriving in this emerging market.
- 1) How to download the app?
- 2) In which country is the app available?
- 3) What are the system requirements?
- 4) Pros and Cons of the app (Android + iOS)
- 5)Bonuses & promotions in the app
- 6) Other features in the app
- 7) How to bet with the app?
- 8) Payments methods for the app
- 9) Customer Service for the app
- 10) Conclusion on the Mybet App
1) How to Download the Mybet Mobile App?
Mybet.africa have a light mobile website with fewer widgets which loads pretty quickly.
Android, Apple iOS and Windows phone users can all access mybet.africa mobile web using any browser, including the mainstream browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and UC browser
You can access the website through the following procedure:
- Go to https://mobile.mybet.africa/
- Click on the “Login” button
- Enter your login credentials
2) In Which Countries is the Mybet App available?
The mobile website is accessible to users across Africa provided that can make payments through the payment methods listed on their website.
Approved countries for app download: 🇬🇭 🇰🇪 🇹🇿 🇪🇹
Find our betting site review for Mybet Ghana
3) Which systems are required?
Mybet.africa light mobile web is accessible across all mobile devices and browsers
TIP: We recommend you to read the best football tips for today to gain an insight on the best betting tips
4) What are the Pros and Cons of the App?
- user-friendly interface
- loads up quickly
- cashout available
- search feature included
- no live streaming
- live chat is not 24/7
5) Bonuses available for App users?
Mybet.africa offers newly signed up customers a welcome bonus of 50% up to 200 GHS in free bets
Find more about betting promotions on our site betting bonus
6) Other features and options in the Mybet App?
- Acca Bonus: For 5 or more selections with a minimum odd of 1.30
- Cash out: The bookie has an early cash-out feature which allows users to either lock a profit from a winning bet or close a losing bet and save some of your stake
- Live in-play betting: They have an excellent inplay betting with hundreds of matches and even more betting options available
7) How to place a bet?
You can place a bet by following the simple steps below:
- Log in to your account with your username and password
- Choose your preferred sport from the menu on the left side of the homepage
- Select the event/game you wish to bet on
- Select the market(s) you want by clicking on the corresponding odds. Your selection(s) will automatically be added to your betting slip at the bottom
- Click on the betslip and input the amount you wish to stake or choose any of the pre-selected stake amounts and then select ‘Place Bet’
- A confirmation message will pop up on your screen. Check on the bet summary and possible winnings and if you are ok with it, accept the bet by simply clicking on ‘Confirm’
8) How to Make Payments?
Mybet.africa mobile only offers mobile payment solutions in line with their focus on the preferences of the typical Ghanaian punter
These are the payment methods listed on the mobile website: Tigo Cash, Vodafone Cash, Airtel Money and MTN Mobile Money.
They use mobile money to for both deposits and withdrawals
For the first withdrawal, proof of identity has to be provided before it can be processed as part of their KYC (Know Your Customer) measures
9) How to contact Customer Service through the Mybet App?
Livechat has been enabled on the mobile website. Click on the livechat widget at the bottom of the page, fill in the required details and shoot away your queries. Please note however that this service is only available for the specified hours of operations
Our experiencing interacting with mybet.africa mobile web has been quite good. The fact that you can get just about all the features from the desktop version of the website means it pretty much replicates the feeling of a proper app.
It is also very light and therefore it loads up quickly allowing you to navigate through the sportsbook with ease.
Bet selection and placement is also very straightforward and takes very few steps to complete.
The mobile webite also allows users with low data and from across any browser to access the website with ease.
Overall, the Mybet Mobile App scores 88/100 on our mobile app test.