Mybet.africa is a relatively new bookie in the African market having kicked off their operations just in 2018 after they broke off from British-based Mybet brand.
MyBet Africa is verily one of the most popular online bookmakers offered in the African betting environment. With more than 40 000 active members, it offers plenty of events, casino games, and bonuses. The developers of the company have recently provided us with Android mobile application – thus you may play even if you are away.
For people who love smartphones – the mobile version is at your service. It’s good to carry MyBet Africa in your pocket – and always have access to wonderful opportunities to play.
As with most bookmakers, the Mybet Africa brand has developed only an app for Android, there is no ready dedicated application for iOS. That doesn’t mean you can not delight in all the goodies the bookmaker offers to its keen players from the convenience of your iPhone. Only you must know how.
The Ghanaian betting scene is buzzing at the moment. Read our review of the best betting sites in Ghana and get to find out which companies are thriving in this emerging market.
- 1) How to download the app?
- 2) In which country is the app available?
- 3) What are the system requirements?
- 4) Pros and Cons of the app (Android + iOS)
- 5)Bonuses & promotions in the app
- 6) Other features in the app
- 7) How to bet with the app?
- 8) Payments methods for the app
- 9) Customer Service for the app
- 10) Conclusion on the Mybet App
1) How to Download the Mybet Mobile App?
Google Play Store will not serve you Mybet Africa’s app readily, but you can download it on the bookmaker’s website. Make sure the installation of foreign applications is permitted in the settings of your phone. Here’s how to download and install the app on your Android tablet or smartphone step by step.
- Make sure your telephone allows installation from unfamiliar sources – go and select: Settings-Security-Unknown Sources.
- Go to https://mobile.mybet.africa/
- Load the main website, navigate to the section “Mobile Android Download”
- Click the button for downloaded app file
- Run the installation file
- Open the application and start playing
How to Use MybetAfrica on iOS
Using the website on an iPhone is an intuitive process, and it shouldn’t be much different from the app experiences. Basically, you can access the website by any mobile browser you have installed, by simply typing the name of the website in the address bar. When the Mybet.africa site loads, you will immediately see the section of live sports events. You can view the best casino games you can play online. At the bottom of the site, you will be able to discover the brand and its conditions and terms.
2) In Which Countries is the Mybet App available?
The MyBetAfrica Android Mobile App is accessible to users across Africa provided that you can make payments through the payment methods listed on their app.
Approved countries for app download: 🇬🇭 🇰🇪 🇹🇿 🇪🇹
Find our betting site review for Mybet Ghana
3) Which systems are required?
You have to make sure your OS is compatible with the android app. Optimally your Android will be version 4.1 or higher, requiring a space of not less than 15MB.
However, for the mobile website, Mybet.africa light mobile web is accessible across all mobile devices and browsers
TIP: We recommend you to read the best football tips for today to gain an insight on the best betting tips
4) What are the Pros and Cons of the App?
- user-friendly interface
- loads up quickly
- cashout available
- search feature included
- no live streaming
- live chat is not 24/7
5) Bonuses available for App users?
Mybet.africa offers certain promos to new customers – see down at other features.
There are other bookmaker bonus offers users can take advantage of to get more returns on their investments. Find more about betting promotions on our site betting bonus sites!
6) Other features and options in the Mybet App?
- Acca Bonus: Up to 350% bonus for 2 or more selections with a minimum odd of 1.30
- Cash out: The bookie has an early cash-out feature which allows users to either lock a profit from a winning bet or close a losing bet and save some of your stake
- Live in-play betting: They have an excellent inplay betting with hundreds of matches and even more betting options available
7) How to place a bet?
You can place a bet by following the simple steps below:
- Log in to your account with your username and password
- Choose your preferred sport from the menu on the left side of the homepage
- Select the event/game you wish to bet on
- Select the market(s) you want by clicking on the corresponding odds. Your selection(s) will automatically be added to your betting slip at the bottom
- Click on the betslip and input the amount you wish to stake or choose any of the pre-selected stake amounts and then select ‘Place Bet’
- A confirmation message will pop up on your screen. Check on the bet summary and possible winnings and if you are ok with it, accept the bet by simply clicking on ‘Confirm’
8) How to Make Payments?
Just like the mobile website, Mybet.africa mobile app only offers mobile payment solutions in line with their focus on the preferences of the typical Ghanaian punter
These are the payment methods listed on the mobile app: Tigo Cash, Vodafone Cash, Airtel Money and MTN Mobile Money.
They use mobile money to for both deposits and withdrawals
For the first withdrawal, proof of identity has to be provided before it can be processed as part of their KYC (Know Your Customer) measures
9) How to contact Customer Service through the Mybet App?
Livechat has been enabled on the mobile app. Click on the livechat widget at the bottom of the page, fill in the required details and shoot away your queries. Please note however that this service is only available for the specified hours of operations
Our experiencing interacting with mybet.africa mobile app has been quite good. The fact that you can get just about all the features from the desktop version of the app means it pretty much replicates the feeling of a proper app.
It is also very light and therefore it loads up quickly allowing you to navigate through the sportsbook with ease.
Bet selection and placement is also very straightforward and takes very few steps to complete.
The mobile app also allows users with low data and from across any Android device to access the bookmaker with ease.
Overall, the Mybet Mobile App scores 88/100 on our mobile app test.