Nairabet is among the first local bookmakers to come up in Africa when it was established in 2009 in Nigeria. It is licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board and regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. Nairabet has since grown beyond the Nigerian market to other African countries including Ghana.
- 1) How to download the app?
- 2) In which country is the app available?
- 3) What are the system requirements?
- 4) Pros and Cons of the app (Android + iOS)
- 5)Bonuses & promotions in the app
- 6) Other features in the app
- 7) How to bet with the app?
- 8) Payments methods for the app
- 9) Customer Service for the app
- 10) Conclusion on the Nairabet App
1)How to Download the Nairabet Mobile App?
Nairabet has a dedicated mobile app for Android devices. The mobile app is available for free download from the Nairabet website
In order to install the legitimate Nairabet mobile apk, follow these steps:
- Go to the official Nairabet website
- Switch to the Lite Mode
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Find the ‘Download App’ tab and click on the Android logo below it
- Once the apk file has downloaded follow the installation steps
Beware of other mobile apps in the marketplace being promoted as the Narabet app. The official Nairabet mobile app is only available for download through the Nairabet website.
There is no dedicated iOS mobile app for Nairabet customers. Nevertheless, the mobile website has been optimized for iOS to provide full access to all features and services available through the mobile website version.
Nairabet Mobile Website
The Nairabet mobile website is available in both the full standard version and the Lite version. The standard mobile website has all the features of the desktop website version.
The Lite mobile version is designed to load faster, especially when faced with a poor internet connection. It is a concise platform that provides less information at a given time. It is more convenient for customers who are already familiar with Nairabet’s website and know exactly what they are looking for.
The layout of the mobile website is well designed for easy navigation. All the important tabs and shortcuts are readily available on the home screen. Customers can access all the features and markets easily.
TIP: We recommend you to read the best football tips for today to gain an insight on the best betting tips
2) In which countries is the Nairabet app available?
The Nairabet mobile app is available for download in Nigeria and Ghana.
Approved countries for app download: 🇳🇬 🇬🇭
3) Which systems are required?
Android devices operating on version Android 4.4.2 and above. These include:
HTC: 8, 9, 10, U10, U11, Desire 10, 11, 12
LG: G5, 6, 7, 8, V40, 50, Q60, 9, Stylo
Samsung: S5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, A 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70
Huawei: P10, 20, 30, and each model’s related Lite & Pro series
iPhone: SE, 6, 7, 8, and each model’s relevant plus size devices, X, XR, XS, and XS Max
iPad: fifth-generation and later, iPad Mini 2 and later, iPad Air 9.7, 10.5, as well as 12.9
iPod Touch: sixth generation and later
4) What are the Pros & Cons of the app?
- Full access of all features and services
- Lite version for faster loading
- Compatible with a wide range of Android devices
- Editing options after placing bets
- Multiple payment methods
- No dedicated iOS app
- Live in-play betting has limited features
- No Live Chat option
5) Bonuses available for app users?
Nairabet offers a freebet of up ₦22,000. As a new user, for every lost bet, you will get one Risk Free Bet up to ₦2,000 every day for the first 11 days after registering.
Find more about betting promotions on our site betting bonus sites!
6) Other features and options in the Nairabet App?
Nairabet mobile app is known to have the following features and options
- Easy-to-navigate user interface
- Extra betting features in the mobile sportsbook section
- Faster loading and browsing
- Easy to switch in between the two versions
- Editing option after placing bets
- Compatible with a wide range of mobile devices
Nairabet Cash out
Nairabet has a Cash-out option for customers who want to pull out early from the bet before the event is concluded. This allows you to take a fraction of potential winnings or to minimize your losses. The Nairabet cash-out option is system generated and is not available all the time. It may also not be available for all sports events or betting markets.
Live in-play betting
Live in-play betting is available through the Nairabet app and website. There is a Live tab on the main menu for accessing live in-play betting. A wide range of sports are offered for live betting including football, basketball, tennis, volleyball, and baseball. Live in-play betting is supported by various features, such as live statistics and visualization. However, these are not well developed and provide fewer details compared to other bookmakers.
7) How to Place a Bet?
Placing a bet on Nairabet is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Choose the sport and event you want to bet on
- Select the betting option you have decided on. This is immediately added to your bet slip.
- Enter amount/stake value
- Indicate as accumulator, multiple or single bet
- Click on ‘Place bet’
8) How to make payments?
Nairabet allows multiple payment methods including Agent payments, bank deposits, card payments, ATM payments, and online payment methods.
How to Deposit
Follow these simple steps to deposit funds into your Nairabet account:
- Log into your Nairabet account
- Click on the “My Account” button (if you’re using the old site on a computer) or the profile icon, if you’re using the new site
- Click on ‘Deposit’ tab
- Select your payment method
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click on ‘Pay’
- Enter the required payment account details
- Proceed to confirm the transaction. You can see the details and status.
- Your Nairabet account balance will be credited immediately
How to Make a Withdrawal
Withdrawal from Nairabet is a quick process with the simple bets below:
- Sign in to your Nairabet account
- Go to ‘My Account’ tab
- Select ‘Withdraw funds’
- Enter the required bank account information
- Wait for verification. This usually takes less than 1 day
9) How to Contact Customer Service
You can contact Nairabet Customer Service through the following channels:
- Call Center (call 0700 NAIRABET 070 0624 72238)
- Email (email@example.com)
- Nairabet’s official social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
The Nairabet mobile app provides a secure and convenient platform for sports betting through mobile devices. It is easy to navigate and provides access to all features and services from the bookmaker. The app is accessible in both standard and Lite versions. Unfortunately, the Nairabet mobile app is only available for Andriod users. Furthermore, some features are limited, such as in-play live betting.
The Nairabet app reaches 92/100 points in our bookmaker app test