Odibets was launched in 2018 and within that short time has become one of the most widely-known betting sites in Kenya. They entered the sports betting market with a primary focus on mobile-based betting. Odibet has been able to provide its customers with a good mobile betting experience through its mobile app and mobile version of the website.
The Odibet mobile app provides an enhanced betting experience for customers with its friendly layout and fast performance. The mobile app is available for free download from the website for Android devices.
- 1) How to download the app?
- 2) In which country is the app available?
- 3) What are the system requirements?
- 4) Pros and Cons of the app (Android + iOS)
- 5)Bonuses & promotions in the app
- 6) Other features in the app
- 7) How to bet with the app?
- 8) Payments methods for the app
- 9) Customer Service for the app
- 10) Conclusion on the Odibet App
1) How to Download the Odibet Mobile App?
The Odibets mobile app is available for free download from the bookmaker’s website. Follow the procedures described below to download and install the app.
For Android users, the Odibet apk is available on the Odibets website.
- Open the Odibets website on your mobile device and click on the ‘Download mobile app’ button on the homepage
- Click ‘Confirm’ to begin the download process
- Ensure your phone settings allow for downloads from ‘Unknown sources’.
- Click on the Odibets apk file to install
- Once the installation is complete, the app is ready to use
There is no dedicated Odibet mobile app for iOS devices. Nevertheless, the mobile version of the website is well-designed and optimized for iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads. The pages load fast and are easy to navigate. Users will still be able to enjoy the full betting experience available for all customers.
2) In Which Countries is the Odibets App available?
The Odibet mobile app is available in Kenya and Ghana.
Approved countries for app download: 🇰🇪 🇬🇭
You can read more about the best betting sites in Kenya from our page and discover plenty of offers and rewards for customers
3) Which systems are required?
The Odibets mobile app works on mobile devices with Аndrоid vеrsiоn оf 4.4 аnd highеr.
The mobile version of the website opens well on all iOS devices with iОS vеrsiоn оf 7 аnd highеr.
4) What are the Pros and Cons of the App?
- Easy to download and install
- Light and smooth to navigate
- Live streaming of games
- Interactive user interface
- Welcome bonus available
- Limited payment options
- No mobile app for iOS devices
5) Bonuses available for App users?
Odibets offers a welcome bonus of KES 50 when you download the app for the first time. You can unlock this free bet bonus before you even make any deposits into your account. Once you complete the registration, you will receive an SMS code to verify your account so that you can qualify for the free bet bonus.
6) Other features and options in the Odibet App?
With the Odibets mobile app, you will not need to visit the website as you can access all features and services through the app
- Live in-play betting
- Virtual games
- Easy deposits and withdrawals
- Cahs back options
7) How to place a bet?
- On the home page, choose the event you want to bet on
- Click on the outcome you have selected. This is automatically added to the bet slip on the screen
- Click on other event selections to add to the bet slip. You can also remove selections from the bet slip easily if you want
- Enter the amount you want to stake
- Click on ‘Place Bet’ to submit
Follow our free betting tips page and get insights on how to place winning bets for every match day.
8) How to Make Payments?
How to deposit
Odibets accepts only mobile payments through Safaricom’s Mpesa. You will use the Paybill Number 290680 and the Account number – ODI.
How to deposit using MPESA
- Open the MPESA menu on your mobile phone
- Go to ‘Lipa Na Mpesa’ and select ‘Paybill’
- Enter 290680 as the Business Number
- Under Account Number enter ‘ODI’ or leave blank
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Enter your Mpesa PIN number and click ‘Send’
- You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction is complete
- The money is reflected immediately in your Odibets account
Alternatively, you can go to the Odibets homepage on your app and click on ‘Deposit’. You will be given the option to deposit directly from Mpesa. Enter the amount to deposit and then click on ‘Deposit’. You will be required to provide your Mpesa PIN to complete the transaction. The money will reflect in your Odibets account instantly and you get an SMS confirmation.
How to Withdraw
- From the main menu, go to the ‘Withdrawals’ section
- You will be asked to enter your first and last names in the fields provided
- Enter the amount to withdraw. The minimum amount is KES 100. Maximum is KES 100,000
- Click on ‘Request Withdrawal’ to complete the transaction
- The money is immediately sent to your Mpesa mobile account and you get an SMS notification
Using the Safaricom number registered to your Odibet account, you can withdraw the funds by sending an SMS with the word “W#Amount” to 29680. The money will be sent immediately to your Mpesa account and you will get an SMS confirmation when the transaction is complete.
9) How to contact Customer Service through the Odibet App?
Odibets provides 24/7 customer support through phone and social media networks Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Phone: 0709 183 680
The Odibet mobile app is designed to provide an exciting betting experience for customers using their mobile phones. Customers can access all the features and services from the bookmaker through the mobile app. It is light and the pages load fast. Fans are able to place bets and monitor their bets easily from their phone even when they are on the move.
Overall, the Odibets Mobile App scores 90/100 on our mobile app test.
Check out our overview for the best mobile apps and see how other bookmakers compare with their mobile app offers!