Mybet.africa was launched in 2018 by KMK Entertainment when Ghanaian-based company delinked itself from the British based Mybet brand. This marked a huge stepping stone for the bookmaker to set their own path to becoming a locally owned and independent company.
The company has set out to tailor-make their products and services to suit the local market. They also own a chain of betting shops across the country and are now one of the most respectable bookmakers in Ghana.
There is still some work to do as far as the provision of other increasingly basic services like a mobile app which they are yet to develop at this juncture. However, they have optimised the website to make it compatible with most mobile devices.
Tip: You can find the best football tips for today from our team of experts for all major football matches on our Homepage!
- wide variety of sports and betting markets
- 24/7 customer support
- Inplay betting
- Locally available payment methods
- Quick processing of payouts
- No native app
- FAQ is not detailed
- Limited offers and promos
Mybet quick facts
- Established: 2018
- Licences: fully licensed by the Gaming Commission of Ghana under license number GOG/MOI/GOC/004.
- Located: HQ is in Accra, Ghana
- Security: regulated by the gaming commission
- Registered customers: > 50,000
- Odd payout: approx. 91%
- Mybet welcome bonus Ghana: No welcome offer- But other promotions
- Website address Mybet Ghana: www.mybet.africa
1) What is the offer of Mybet Ghana?
Mybet.africa provides a comprehensive betting experience in Ghana. They cover mainstream sports such as Football, Basketball, Tennis, Rugby, Cricket, Volleyball as well as other sports like Ice Hockey, Handball and even Darts
Their focus on football is commendable. The home page is well organized with the popular leagues listed at the top. There is also an option to search the teams/leagues/tournaments that you wish to bet on and to sort out the games based on the odds/prices
The live betting platform is also quite good with plenty of betting markets offered particularly for football.
They have 3 viewing formats: the simple view, the modern view and the event view which present different detail levels on the live games. The Event view also comes along with a match console that tracks all the major action on the match in real time which can assist a punter looking to place a live bet
Cashout is a fantastic real-time feature that allows you to take control over your bet. You can use it to guarantee yourself a profit, or cut your losses when things are going South with your prediction(s).
Mybet.africa offer a bonus for multibets with 5 or more selections provided all selections have a minimum odd of 1.30. The more the selections the higher the percentage bonus on the initial winnings
Mybet.africa have a special bets section which is reserved for special events in the social and political sphere eg odds on Who Will be the next President of Ghana.
Find out more about the best betting sites in Ghana
Mybet.africa sports offer
2) How to register and login at Mybet Ghana?
The registration procedure is very simple
- Click on Register and fill in the form with your basic details including your Ghanaian mobile number, password and email address. The email provided will be used to confirm your account.
- Complete your registration by ticking the terms and conditions and clicking on the green register button.
- Click on the link sent to your email account to validate your account
- Please note that due to strict KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements by the regulator, you will be required to provide further proof of your identity before making your first withdrawal. This can include proof of your address and/or a financial statement or a bill.
3) Mybet welcome bonus Ghana
Mybet.africa offers no welcome bonus at the moment. However, customers can make use of the various promotions made available by this bookie.
unlock bonus: N/A
4) Does Mybet have a mobile App??
At the moment, the bookie not yet developed a mobile-based application for its users. However, they have a light mobile website with fewer widgets which loads pretty quickly. You can access the website through the following procedure:
- Go to https://mobile.mybet.africa/
- Click on the “Login” button
- Enter your login credentials
Find out more details in our Mybet mobile app review
5) Which payment methods does Mybet offer??
Due to the massive popularity of mobile payment methods in Ghana and Africa by extension, Mybet.africa have solely focussed their payment methods precisely on mobile platforms.
They offer the following mobile payment methods: Tigo Cash, Vodafone Cash, Airtel Money and MTN Mobile Money.
These methods are used interchangeably for both deposits and withdrawals and typically both transactions reflect immediately unless of course there are technical issues with the specific mobile networks which one can check with customer support
For the first withdrawal, you will be required to provide proof of identity
6) How to contact Mybet Ghana?
Mybet.africa customer support is available 24/7. The support staff are very responsive and polite. You can get in touch with them through any of these platforms:
Live chat: this is the easiest and most means of getting through to customer support.
Customer care numbers: You can call these numbers if you wish to speak directly to a customer service representative
Contact form on the website: You can fill this and it will send an email to Support. You will also get your reply via email within 24 hours.
FAQs: where customers info on various subjects. It should be noted however that their FAQ section is currently quite shallow and does not cover many of the commonly asked questions
7) Is Mybet serious and secure?
Mybet.africa meets the criteria of a safe and secure bookmaker. They are a well-known brand in Ghana and are adequately regulated by the country’s gaming commission
The company has in place adequate measures to prevent its systems from being used for the purposes of money laundering by using as a model the rules prescribed in internationally prescribed Directives 2005/60/CE and 2006/70/CE to Prevent Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- fully licensed to operate in Ghana
- integrated their payment systems with leading Mobile Money operators like Tigo, Airtel, MTN and Vodafone.
- employed many staff in the Accra head office and betting shops they run
Conclusion Mybet Ghana test
- an easily navigable website and mobiweb
- Very good customer support across various mediums
- Mybet.africa uses mobile money payment options that are well regulated and 100% safe to use
- Overall, Mybet Ghana scores 88/100 on our bookmaker test