World Sports Betting (WSB) is a well-established African betting and casino company. It has been operating since 2002 and has built a reputation as a trusted and reliable brand in the South African betting market.
World Sports Betting Kenya was launched in 2019 to provide online betting and casino services in Kenya. It is licensed by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) of Kenya. WSB is using its extensive betting offers and experience in the industry to win customers in the growing Kenyan market.
Tip: You can find the best football tips for today from our team of experts for all major football matches on our Homepage!
- Live in-play betting well developed
- Live streaming available
- Extensive betting options
- 24/7 customer support
- Mobile app for Android
- No Welcome Bonus
- Limited payment options
- No mobile app for iOS
Worldsportsbetting quick facts
- Established: 2002 (launched in Kenya in 2019)
- Licences: Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) of Kenya
- Located: Kenya, South Africa
- Security: Thawte Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- Registered customers: > 100,000
- Odd payout: approx. 93%
- WSB welcome bonus Kenya: Kes 100 Free Bet (Next Bet)
- Website address WSB Kenya: www.worldsportsbetting.co.ke
1) What is the offer of Worldsportsbetting Kenya?
WSB has a sportsbook with over 30 sports and special categories for betting. All the top sports are well-covered including football, basketball, rugby, tennis, cricket, and horse racing. Each sports category has several leagues, tournaments, and events to bet on. Each event has multiple betting options, with the popular events like the English Premier League matches having more than 200 betting markets for each event. You can search for sports events according to category, team names, or scheduled time.
Live betting is well-developed at worldsportsbetting and is available for a range of sports including football, basketball, tennis, rugby, and cricket. There is a dedicated live betting page which you can access by clicking on the ‘Live’ button on the homepage. The live betting page has a match console complete with graphics, match stats, and live odds to help you follow the action and place in-play bets. The in-play betting options are just as extensive as with pre-match betting.
Customers of worldsportsbetting Kenya can stream select live matches on the betting platform. Live streaming is available for several sports including football, basketball, cricket, tennis, rugby, and horse racing. Streaming live games provides good support for live in-play betting as you can see how the action is unfolding so that you bet accordingly. Live streaming is free as long as you have an active WSB account.
Worldsportsbetting has an impressive range of virtual sports and games. This gives you the opportunity to place bets at any given time even when there are no live or scheduled sports events for betting. You can bet on virtual football, horse racing, greyhound racing, motorsport, table tennis, cycling, and Steeplechase. There are also virtual games such as Racing roulette, Lucky Loot, and Lucky Draw. The virtual sports and games on WSB are provided by renowned gaming companies such as Kiron Interactive, Bet Construct, Edge Gaming, and Leap Gaming.
E-sports is growing in popularity across Africa and has emerged as an attractive betting market. Worldsportsbetting provides access to e-sports betting markets for both pre-match and in-play betting. Some of the e-sports events covered include Dota 2, Street Fighter, Counter-Strike, and NBA2K. You can also watch these e-sports events on live streaming through your WSB account.
Go to our overview and find a lot of other betting sites in Kenya
Worldsportsbetting.co.ke sports offer
2) How to register and login at WSB Kenya?
Registration at Worldsportsbetting Kenya is quick and easy.
- Go to WSB homepage and click ‘Register’ at the top
- Fill in the ‘Registration Form’ with your phone number and password
- Enter the Promo code in the space provided
- Tick the box to accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click ‘Register’ at the bottom to complete the registration
3) WSB welcome bonus Kenya
Worldsportsbetting Kenya have a welcome bonus for new customers of Kes 100 Freebet. All you have to do is deposit and stake Kes 99 or more during registration and the Kes 100 Freebet will be credited to your account within 24 hrs. You will also enjoy other bonuses and customer rewards once you register as a customer. These include; Weekend reload bonus, Refer a Friend bonus, and Full and Partial Cashout options.
unlock bonus: Use Freebet on Multibet with 5 or more legs and min odd of 1.50
4) Does WSB have a mobile App??
WSB Kenya has a mobile app for Android devices. You can download the Worldsportsbetting apk directly from the bookmaker’s website for free. With the mobile app, you will not need to open the website again as you can access all features and services via the app. The mobile app is very handy if you want to place some live in-play bets or enjoy live streaming services.
5) Which payment methods does WSB offer??
At the moment, Worldsportsbetting offers only Mpesa mobile money service as a payment method. The good news is that Mpesa is a very popular payment method in the Kenyan market and many customers will be happy with the option. Here is how to deposit on WSB Kenya using Mpesa mobile money:
- Go to Mpesa Menu on your mobile number and select ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
- Select Paybill and enter the WSB Paybill number 434700
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Enter your Mpesa PIN
- Click ‘Send’ to complete the transaction
- You will receive a SMS notification
To withdraw from your WSB account using Mpesa:
- Go to your account, select Payments, and go to Withdrawals
- Select Mpesa as your preferred method
- Enter your phone number
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Click ‘Withdraw’ to complete the transaction
- Y0u will receive an SMS notification
6) How to contact WSB Kenya?
You can contact WSB Kenya through email and live chat on the website. There are also social media pages Facebook and Twitter. Their customer care is very responsive and helpful. You can also read the FAQs on the website to get help.
7) Is Worldsportsbetting serious and secure?
Worldsportsbetting Kenya is a serious and secure website. It is properly licensed by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB). The parent company has nearly two decades of experience in the betting industry. The website is built with SSL encryption technology for enhanced safety and security.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- A South African bookmaker entering the Kenyan market
- A wide range of betting markets
- Well-developed and secure website
Conclusion WSB Kenya test
- Extensive sportsbook
- Well-developed live betting platform
- Live streaming services
- Mpesa payment method
- Overall, WSB Kenya scores 92/100 on our bookmaker test