BetPawa is a brand based in Africa, established in 2012 offering online sports betting and casino betting operation. BetPawa operates in a number of African such as Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, and Nigeria.
Betpawa Nigeria has continued to retain an outstanding reputation across the market due to its outstanding features such as various betting options, a wide variety of betting markets, and favorable odds.
The bookmaker platform is owned and operated by Calgary Online Limited, a Nigerian based company and it is regulated and licensed by the Lagos State Licensing Board.
Tip: Go to our homepage to find free betting tips!
- Impressive odds compared to other operators
- Friendly and great 24/7 customer service support
- Convenient user-friendly mobile betting platform
- Few sports events
- No iOS compatible mobile app
- No live streaming
Betpawa quick facts
- Established: 2012
- Licences: Lagos State Licensing Board
- Located: Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, Nigeria, and Zambia
- Security: Industry standard
- Registered customers: > 500,000 all over Africa
- Odd payout: approx. 93%
- Betpawa welcome bonus Nigeria: No welcome Bonus
- Website address Betpawa Nigeria: https://www.betpawa.ng & www.betpawa.com
1) What is the offer of Betpawa Nigeria?
Betpawa Nigeria sportsbook currently only offers bets on 3 sports. This is quite limited and includes football, basketball, and tennis. It is however known for its high odds for betting compared to other bookmakers in the market. The events do have a huge number of market options to place bets on.
Betpawa Nigeria offers live betting on its sportsbook platform where customers can place bets on live events. It however does offer limited events on it which makes it not very appealing and not a great experience. There is also no live streaming feature offering a good user experience to customers.
It does have a mobile-friendly and well-developed web version of the site. This was actually speared with the portability and convenience of punters using their mobile devices. The mobile betting website can be accessed through mobile browsers and it is very light and also by the mobile app. One can perform the same functions as when using the desktop version.
The betPawa app is available for download from the website for Andriod users. Just download the apk file.
You want more info about local bookmakers? Find the best betting sites in Nigeria
Betpawa.com sports offer
2) How to register and login at Betpawa Nigeria?
The registration process in Betpawa Nigeria is the simplest. One just needs to follow the below steps:
- Click on Join Now on the homepage.
- Key in the personal details which includes cell phone number and password of 4 characters
- Click on the check box to Accept Teams and Condition
- Now, click on Join Now
- A one-time verification pin will be sent to the cell phone number.
- The registration process is completed.
3) Betpawa welcome bonus Nigeria
They currently do not have a Welcome Bonus offer . Customers can howerer enjoy other offers and promotions
4) Does Betpawa have a mobile App??
Betpawa Nigeria has a mobile app for only Android devices. The app is very easy to use and very light 2.5 MBs making it fast. It does works on Android version 4.4 and higher. There is no app for iOS users. The website as mentioned earlier can be accessed through the mobile version which has been optimized for mobile users.
Find more details for the betting app on our rewiew for Betpawa mobile app
5) Which payment methods does Betpawa offer??
Betpawa has convenient ways of depositing funds to the account. A customer can deposit funds using mobile money transfer (MTN), Bank Deposit, the use of USSD, and or ATM cards.
In our case, we find it easy to deposit using mobile money MTN. It is easy and fast.
- Log into your account
- Click on the Betpawa deposit page.
- Now, choose on ‘I want to deposit through MTN Airtime’
- Click on the provided link in that section
- Input the amount you want to deposit
- Click Deposit to complete the transaction
Initiating a withdrawal is as simple as making the deposits.
- Go to the withdrawal section.
- Click on the dropdown list to show the available withdrawal options
- Now, Choose your preferred channel to make the withdrawal.
- Input the account details.
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn.
- Click on the Request Withdraw button so as to approve the transaction. That’s it.
Withdrawals done through MTN is immediate and will reflect in your MTN account.
6) How to contact Betpawa Nigeria?
Customer Service support for Betpawa Nigeria is available 24/7. They can be contacted through, phone number, Whatsapp chat, Email, and their official social media platforms (Twitter and Facebook). Customers are privileged to request a call from them. The customer just inputs his/her cell phone number and click ‘call me”.
7) Is Betpawa serious and secure?
Betpawa as brand operating in all the African regions and licensed and regulated with the relevant bodies in those jurisdictions. In Nigeria, it is governed, regulated, and licensed by the Lagos State Licensing Board, making it secure, and safe as an online betting platform.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- Higher odds compared to other operators
- Fewer sports events – football, basketball, and tennis
- a secure and safe sportsbook with a wide range of payment options.
- Easy to use optimized mobile website version and an Andriod mobile app.
Conclusion Betpawa Nigeria test
- Offers high competitive odds.
- Provides friendly and warm 24/7 customer support through it various channels.
- Covers limited sports events
- Operates in a safe, secure, and regulated market.
- Overall, Betpawa Nigeria scores 88/100 on our bookmaker test