Frapapa is one of the latest bookmakers in Nigeria’s rapidly expanding betting industry.
Owned by Soloti Gaming Limited, Frapapa began operations in March 2021 and has continued to attract betting enthusiasts across Nigeria.
Frapapa holds licenses issued by two local regulatory bodies in Nigeria; the National Lottery Regulatory Commission and the Lagos State Lottery Board. This means they are well regulated and their operations are guided by the law to ensure security and transparency.
With a good looking interface and an easy to navigate website, users are assured of another exciting experience in their betting journey.
- Mobile App for Android
- Easy to use website
- Extensive Sports book
- Withdrawals can take too long
- Stringent Bonus Condition
Frapapa quick facts
- Founded in: 2021
- Licences: National Lottery Regulatory Commission and Lagos State Lottery Board
- Located in: Lagos
- Security: Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Registered customers: Over 100,000
- Odd payout: approx. 92-95%
- Welcome Bonus Nigeria: 300% up to ₦300,000
- Website address Frapapa Nigeria: www.frapapa.com
1) What is the betting offer of Frapapa Nigeria?
Frapapa has an extensive sportsbook which provides a wide range of betting markets and options for punters to choose from. It has various sports and special betting categories. Popular sports on the site include football, boxing, basketball, tennis, volleyball, and table tennis. You can also bet on MMA, Baseball, Cricket, American football, Golf, Cycling, among others.
There are numerous markets for all of the sports in the Frapapa sportsbook. As the most popular sports in Nigeria, football has the most diverse market on the platform. On each football match, there are over 200 betting options to choose from. This means apart from the very popular ones like both teams to score, 1×2 and Over/Under Goals, there are other options such as Correct score, First Team to Score, DNB, Half Time/ Full Time, highest scoring half, combo bet, multigoal and many more.
The live betting option allows punters to bet on ongoing events. Frapapa’s website has a dedicated live betting section. It features live events on sports like football, basketball, American football, cricket, Ice hockey, baseball and table tennis. With the live betting feature, you will be presented with a list of live games from which to choose. Features like live scores, odds, and squad statistics are also available to guide punters towards making an informed betting decision.
Frapapa’s cash-out option allows you to take control of your bets and get your winnings without having to wait till the final whistle. Taking advantage of the cash-out option is quite easy. All eligible bets have the cash-out option next to them. To understand the terms and conditions, You just click on promotions on the right side of the website. When it opens, click on cash-out and go through the requirements.
Frapapa offers simulated virtual betting opportunities in various categories.
This option allows customers to place bets anytime without waiting for scheduled sports events. Virtual sports events last only a few minutes before new ones are uploaded. This gives you a chance to place as many bets as possible and get instant rewards. Each virtual event offers multiple betting options for events like virtual cup, virtual challenge cup, golden race multievents, archery and more
To access virtual sports on Frapapa, you can click on the top left side of the website.
This option allows you earn up to ₦10,000 if one game cuts your ticket. To enjoy this offer, select a minimum of 10 events on your ticket. This applies to pre-match events only and there is no minimum odd requirement.
With Frapapa virtual casino, there are different types of games. Users can bet on top card, American roulette, blackjack, poker, and Dream catcher. Games like Dragon tiger, French roulette , Baccarat, among others.
Frapapa.com Nigeria sports offer
2) How to register at Frapapa Nigeria?
To register on Frapapa, click the orange button on the top right corner of the website. After clicking, you will be shown a form that must be filled in to complete the registration process. On the form, you must fill in important details such as name, email address and phone number.
Registering with Frapapa is quite easy. Follow the steps below to create an account:
- Click the orange ‘Register’ button on top right side of the page
- Fill in your name, mobile telephone number and email address
- Enter a your preferred password
- Check the box to confirm you are at least 18 years
- Tap on the ‘Register‘ button to complete the process
3) Frapapa welcome bonus Nigeria
Frapapa offers a generous welcome bonus of 300% up to ₦300,000. To enjoy this offer, you must deposit three times. Once your account has been created and credited with a First Deposit, you’ll get 150% of this amount as a welcome gift in the form of some well-earned bonus cash up to ₦150,000, another 75% on your Second Deposit up to ₦75,000 and yes, another 75% on your Third Deposit up to ₦75,000 totaling 300% up to ₦300,000.
TIP: Enjoy the latest and the best offers from bookmakers through our best betting sites in Nigeria page
4) Does Frapapa have a mobile App for Nigeria?
On the right side of its website, Frapapa has the ”Apps” icon through which its mobile app apk file can be downloaded to ensure an optimized and seamless betting experience. The app is light and easy to use. It features amazing options like stats and live tracker, super bet boosts and many more. With this, a sweet betting exploit is just a click away. It is important to note that on the Frapapa website, IOS app is listed as ”coming soon”. Therefore, this feature is only available for android users at the moment.
5) Which payment methods does Frapapa offer?
On Frapapa, you can deposit via direct bank payment, USSD, transfer, Visa QR codes or debit cards. For some of these options, interswitch and paystack are the payment gateways. The minimum amount you can deposit is ₦300 while the maximum is ₦1,000,000.
To deposit, follow the steps below:
- After you log in, click on the ‘Deposit‘ icon
- Enter the deposit amount
- Select your preferred gateway (paystack or interswitch).
- Choose your deposit medium (Card, USSD, Bank transfer)
- If Card, enter card details
- For other methods, follow the instruction on the screen
- Click the ‘Pay‘ button
- Depending on the method, you may be sent an OTP code via your phone
- Enter the code to conclude the process
The withdrawal option is also very easy. In this case, you will be required to input your bank details for direct payment into your acount. The minimum amount you can withdraw is ₦300 while the maximum amount per day is N500,000. Please note that withdrawals are generally processed within 5 working days, subject to verification processes which may apply
To withdraw on Frapapa, just follow these simple steps:
- Log on to your account,
- Click on the icon displaying your balance
- Select ‘Withdraw‘
- Input your desired amount
- Then, tap on the yellow ‘Withdraw’ button
- Select your saved bank account details
- Click on ”Withdraw” once again
6) How to contact Frapapa Nigeria?
If you have any questions or complaints, you can get in touch with Frapapa Nigeria through a phone call, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or 24/7 live chat. Furthermore, there is a ”Help Center” icon on the website. In this section, you will find some answers to frequently asked questions on the platform.
7) Is Frapapa serious and secure?
As mentioned earlier, Frapapa holds licenses issued by the National Regulatory Commission and the Lagos State Lottery Board. With this, safety and security is top priority. In addition, website is protected by SSL encryption technology, meaning all your financial transactions are safe.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- Safe and secure online betting platform
- User friendly interface
- Local Headquaters in Lagos, Nigeria
- Licensed by local regulatory bodies
8) Conclusion for Frapapa Nigeria test
- 24/7 Customer Complaint Resolution
- Generous Welcome Bonus
- Sportsbook is fairly large
- Mobile App for Android
- Overall, Frapapa Nigeria scores 91/100 on our bookmaker test