Msport is a contemporary betting company launched in Nigeria in 2020. Since their introduction and entry into the online sports betting industry, they have hit the ground running and making a splash in the industry.
M-sport holds sports betting operational license issued by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission, with license number 0001025. They are attracting new customers at a geometric rate owing to their betting offers and customer centred operations.
The friendly and aesthetically pleasing interface of both the mobile app and website is one of the main reasons they are growing among Nigerian punters.
- User Friendly website
- Good Android Mobile App
- Varied Betting Markets
- No mobile App for iOS
Msport quick facts
- Founded in: 2020
- Licences: National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- Located in: Nigeria, Ghana and Uganda
- Security: Industy Standard
- Registered customers: 200,000
- Odd payout: approx. 94%
- Welcome Bonus Nigeria: Up to 130% Welcome Vouchers (status March 2023 – might have changed)
- Website address M sport Nigeria: msport.com/ng/
1) What is the betting offer of M sport Nigeria?
Msport offers a well-rounded betting experience to Nigerians. The sportsbook is comprehensive, covering the more common sports like Football, Boxing, Tennis, Basketball, as well as the less common sports such as Badminton, Darts, Ice Hockey and more.
Football is the predominant sport on Msport and all the major leagues and competitions are available. There is a provision for updates on ongoing matches on the homepage. The home page is well structured with the popular leagues listed on the left pane, while the games available on each day, are listed on the right.
M sport provides quite an extensive betting market. Beyond the sports listed earlier, e-sports and virtual sports are conspicuously present. The sports category features all the popular competitions and leagues. Even the less popular sports are well catered to. The betting market for each category ranges from 150 to over 200 betting options. Some of the options include Both Teams To Score, 1×2, Over/Under, Corners, Home/Away
The live betting offer is quite good with plenty of betting markets offered particularly for football. This may not be unconnected to the general smooth layout of the website. The games that are already live are listed on the homepage, while upcoming games are highlighted below the live events.
To navigate to the Live in-play section, the ‘Live Betting’ on top of the homepage opens up all the games available for live in-play. A click on any live event will throw open the live betting platform with live scores, betting options and match stats.
Msport offers a decent accumulator bonus. With only 4 or more selections in a multi bet, customers can enjoy up to 180% increased winnings on their multi bet. All markets are betting options are eligible. But it is worthy of note that each event in the acca must have odds of 1.20 or more.
TIP: find frequently updated multibet tips.
Msport.com Nigeria sports offer
2) How to register at Msport Nigeria?
Registration on M sport is a fairly easy and quick process. The whole process of creating a new M-sport only takes minutes. A mobile phone number and a password are required to complete the registration process.
To create a new account on Msport, follow the short steps below:
- Click on the ‘Join‘ button on the top right corner of the homepage
- Enter your mobile ‘Phone number‘ on the registrtion form
- Then, tap on the ‘next‘ button
- Thereafter, set your preffered Password
- Click on the ‘Create Account‘ icon
- A code will be sent to your phone
- Enter the code, to complete the registration
3) M sport welcome bonus Nigeria
(Status from March 2023 – bonus might have changed – no update provided – please check at Msport website)
Msport Nigeria offers a welcome offer of Up to 130% Welcome Voucher for new customers. Make a first deposit and get a betting voucher that corresponds to your first deposit. The highest welcome voucher available is ₦13,000.
TIP: You can find more information on bonus offerings from other bookies on our page betting bonus sites!
4) Does Msport have a mobile App for Nigeria?
Msport has a very good mobile App for Android devices. The App is 7.3 MB, meaning it does not take up a great deal of space and its download can be completed within a twinkle of an eye. It is very fast and betting or transactions via the App is smooth.
Customers can get live notifications of their bets. The App can be downloaded via one of the App download link or QR Code methods which is both available on the M-sport website. You can access all the Msport services on the App.
TIP: Read our reviews for the best betting apps in Africa
5) Which payment methods does Msport offer?
Msport offers several payment options for making deposits. Payments can be made through debit/credit cards such as Visa, Verve and Mastercard through Paystack, GTB USSD and Bank transfer. The minimum deposit amount is ₦100, while the maximum is ₦9,999,999.00. The transaction is fast and secure. To deposit with GT Bank USSD, dial the string *737*50*Amount*507# and follow the prompt.
To deposit using Bank transfer, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Msport account and click on ‘Deposit‘
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Click on the ‘Top Up Now‘ button
- You will be provided with a temporary transfer account (Expires after 30 minutes)
- Transfer funds to your betting account via your online banking or USSD
- Complete the transaction
Making a withdrawal on Msport is easy and quick, as long as you have an active Nigerian Bank account. The minimum withdrawal amount is ₦ 1.00 and the maximum withdrawal amount is ₦9,999,999.00. There is no transaction fee charged for withdrawal on Msport.
To effect a withdrawal on Msport, use this procedure below:
- Log in to the Msport website
- Click on the ‘Account‘ icon
- Tap on the purple ‘Withdraw‘ button
- Select your Bank
- Enter your account number
- Fill in the amount you want to withdraw
- Then, tap on the yellow ‘Withdraw‘ button to complete the transaction
- Your funds will be lodged in your account in minutes
6) How to contact M-sport Nigeria?
You can contact Msport or open a line of communication with M-sport customer service through phone calls, emails and social media. There is also a provision for Live chat. Customer service is available 24/7. Their response time is one of the fastest in the Nigerian market.
7) Is Msport serious and secure?
Msport is a serious and secure betting platform that you can trust. Msport meets international industry standards for website safety and security.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- Fully licensed to operate in Nigeria
- Provides popular local payment methods
- User friendly website
- Responsive mobile Android App
8) Conclusion for Msport Nigeria test
- Msports has a comprehensive sportsbook
- Well developed Live betting platform
- Quick and straighforward registration
- Excellent customer support
- Overall, Msport Nigeria scores 91/100 on our bookmaker test