Supabets is a South African betting site owned and operated by Portapa 2 (Pty) Limited.
The online bookmaker Supabets operates under the licence issued by the Mpumalanga Gambling Board.
Supabets is one of the biggest Bookmakers in South Africa and enjoyed a huge popularity boost in the last couple of years. We gathered everything you need to know before you start betting on Supabets!
Tip: You can find the best football tips for today from our team of experts.
- Wide range of football betting
- User friendly website
- Live streaming available for selected events
- Money back specials
- Trusted and experienced Bookie
- Payout period differs on withdrawal method
Supabets quick facts
- Established: 2008
- Licences: Mpumalanga Gambling Board
- Located: Johannesburg
- Security: SSL Data Encryption Technology
- Registered customers: > 600,000
- Odd payout: 90 %
- Supabets welcome bonus South Africa: R50 Sign up Bonus + up to R5000 on first three deposits
- Website address Supabets South Africa: www.supabets.co.za
1) What is the offer of Supabets South Africa?
South African punters have the luxury of betting with a sportsbook that is full to the brim. There are up to 15 sports covered by the sportsbook, including Football, Tennis, Cricket, Rugby and Boxing. Beyond the popular sports in South Africa, you can also bet on other lesser-known sports like Mixed Martial Arts, Darts and Snooker.
Supabets offers cash-out on bets. This means you will have full control over your bets. Consequently, if you are not feeling good about your chances of landing a bet after a few legs or events have returned correct, you can always cut the life span of your bet short, thus taking a part of the potential winning. However, it must be noted that Supabets only offers full cash out, so if you are the type who likes to have the option of partial cash out, you may have to look elsewhere.
They have live betting section for punters to wager on their favourite sports. Although the number of events made available for live betting is not as varied compared to other bookies, the odds refresh quickly enough and that is very good. As a result, you can quickly make a decision whether the odd on offer for a possible outcome is worth the hassle or not.
Multi Bet Bonus
Supabets offers a multibet bonus of up to 125%. If you place a multi bet with two or more selections, you automatically become eligible for this bonus. This is valid for selections with odds of 1.35 or more.But, if any of your selected legs is declared void, that selection will not be considered for the multi-bet bonus accruable.
Market and Odds
Supabets have over 10,000 betting markets in different sports. For football, there are more than 150 league and cup competitions for club and international games. The Premier League can have up to 130 markets per game.
Go to our overview and find a lot of other betting sites in South Africa
Supabets.com sports offer
2) How to register and login at Supabets South Africa?
Registering on Superbets is easy. Just follow these simple steps :
- Visit www.supabets.co.za
- Click on the sign-up button at the top of the page
- Enter your preferred Username and Password
- Input your South African national identity number.
- Add your first name, last name, phone number and email address.
- Click on the register button in green to complete the process.
- Thereafter, a one-time password (OTP) is sent to your phone number
- Enter the OTP, click on the submit button and get started!
3) Supabets welcome bonus South Africa
Supabets have a R50 sign up bonus and up to R5000 on your first three deposits when you register with them. The sign-up bonus has to be wagered three times on odds of 2.1 or more before it can be withdrawn.
unlock bonus: Wager bonus amount 3x on 2.1 odds or more
TIP: Visit our dedicated page for bonuses where we present a compilation of the best promotions you can get your hand on, ranging from welcome bonuses to free bet bonus on registration alternatives.
4) Does Supabets have a mobile App??
Yes, they have a Data Free app. This means that you can use the app without paying for the data transfer used. For now, it is only available to Android devices only. In addition, it is important to note the app can only be downloaded on the Supabets website.
How to download Supabets mobile App
- Go to the settings icon on your Android device
- Click on security
- Under Device Administration, tick the box next to allow unknown sources
- A box will be displayed on the screen- tap OK and then come back to this webpage
- Another box will be displayed, click on OK and the app will begin to download automatically
- Pull down from the top of your screen to view notifications
- Once you downloaded the app, click on the install button
- Once installed, click open and log in
5) Which payment methods does Supabets offer??
You can make payment into your account using Supabets prepaid card, debit/credit cards such as Mastercard and Visa and E-wallets like Skrill. Bank deposits using Standard Bank, First National Bank,ABSA Bank and Nedbank are accepted as well. In addition, SID, OZOW, Blu Voucher, PayU and Peach Payments can also be used to make payments.
To withdraw your winnings, you can opt for bank transfers, debit and credits cards and E-wallets. According to betting regulations in South Africa. The minimum withdrawal for Supabets is R50. Winning bets are to be claimed within 90 days of the final settlement date, as winnings not claimed within that period will not be paid.
6) How to contact Supabets South Africa?
You can contact a customer service representative via free phone calls, Skype, SMS, Email and Live Chat. However, as diverse as the avenue to get in touch with Supabets are, they are not available 24/7. They are only available within the hours of 06:00- 22:00 SAST.
You also can also make use of the FAQs in the ‘Help‘ section. The contact information below will be handy when you need to contact Supabets.
7) Is Supabets serious and secure?
Supabets is one of the foremost Bookmaker in South Africa and they are very safe, reliable and secure. They protect customers data and account from fraudsters and other miscreants. The data of customers are protected using ht best available techonology.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- Operating in compliance with FICA requirements
- Diverse sportsbook for South African bettors
- SSL digital encryption technology to protect all transactions
- Fully licensed and regulated by Gaming Authorities in South Africa
Conclusion Supabets South Africa test
- Supabets has a variety of banking services integrated into its platform
- is a trusted and reputable Bookie
- the deposit methods are numerous and convenient
- Overall, Supabets South Africa scores 90/100 on our bookmaker test