The sports betting industry in Nigeria is growing in leaps and bounds, and as a result, many Bookmakers both local and foreign, are falling over themselves for a slice of the market share.
Accessbet is one of the indigenous gaming companies with a focus on Nigerian punters. They opened for business only in 2016, but they have made in-roads into the betting market in one of Africa’s largest sports betting market.
They offer a diverse sportsbook, which includes football, the most popular sport in the country by a mile, along with several betting options to boot. With Access bet, the odds are competitive, while the payment methods are varied, fast and efficient. In addition, the site is easily navigable and user-friendly even for those new to sports betting.
Tip: Get the best free betting tips from our team of experts on a daily basis!
- Mobile compatible website
- Effective customer service
- Supports Live Betting
- Great welcome bonus
- Diverse sportsbook
- No Native app
- Not globally acclaimed
- No Live streaming
Accessbet quick facts
- Established: 2016
- Licences: National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- Located: Lagos,Nigeria
- Security: SSL Data Encryption Technology
- Registered customers: > 500,000
- Odd payout: approx. 90%
- Accessbet welcome bonus: 100% up to N100,000
- Website address Accessbet Nigeria: www.sport.accessbet.com
1) What is the offer of Accessbet?
Despite being in the market for only a few years, they have one of the most comprehensive sportsbooks you will find in the market. All the major sports including Football, Tennis, Basketball, Boxing and others are covered with several betting options to choose from. Furthermore, they are one of the best around for football betting.
This feature allows punters to create a bet they want and this is one of the features that sets Accessbet aside in the sports betting market in Nigeria. Only a handful of bookmakers have the bet builder on offer. With this, you can choose several bet options such as the number of bookings, amount of goals to be scored on a single from the popular markets and add them to your bet.
This allows you to have control over your bets. You can get part of your stake back before the event you wagered on is over. The amount of money you get back is dependent on a few factors like time of cashing out and the likelihood of the bet winning.
Some Punters like to follow up and track their bets. If keeping an eye on your bets or betting slip is up on your street, then Access bet is just what you are looking for, because they have a dedicated page for livescore. You can also find other useful information such as line ups and other match details on the page.
Statistics is a great tool in making informed betting decisions and Accessbet does not fall short in this regard. You can avail yourself the chance of using their in-depth data. This section is complete with head-to-head, team form, line ups and much more. Therefore, you will not be going into cul de sac with your bets.
You can make bets with this feature without having to search for events or odds. All you have to do is enter the range of the odds you are looking for and your targeted potential win and stake, then accumulator will be suggested for you.
We got reviews for plenty more bookmakers! Follow the link and have a look at the best betting sites in Nigeria
Cut one Permutation:
Cut one permutation gives you a chance to earn a payout even if one of your selections in an accumulator falls short. So in other words, you have a chance of winning if only one of your selection does not go through.
Accessbet.com sports offer
2) How to register and login at Accessbet Nigeria?
Registration with Access bet is easy and straight forward. And with a click of a few buttons, you will become a proud owner of an account with Access bet. This process is not time-consuming in any way and you could be done with the process in five minutes or less.
- Click the Register button on the top right corner of the home page. A registration form will be provided for you to fill some personal details such as name, email address, username password and other relevant information.
- After registration, a confirmation email will be sent to you, to complete the activation. Click on the activation link provided.
- Your account will be automatically activated after clicking the link, then you can go ahead to log in and make your first deposit using any of the payment methods available.
3) Accessbet welcome bonus
Accessbet offers a competitive welcome bonus for Nigerian users and you can enjoy a 100% bonus up to N100,000 on your first deposit. For example, a first-time deposit of N1000 will earn you another N1000 as a welcome bonus. However it is imperative to note that the bonus cannot be withdrawn, and it can only be used to wager.
unlock bonus: Wager 10 times on minimum odds of 1.50
4) Does Accessbet have a mobile App??
Currently, Accessbet has NO native mobile app, BUT they do have a very good MOBILE WEBSITE instead! Hence, our Accessbet mobile review will be referring to this mobile website.
How to Download/Enter the Accessbet mobile web/app
Accesbet mobile web works with most devices, irrespective of model and network capabilities.
Apple iOS, Android, and Windows phone users can all access Accessbet mobile web using any browser, including the mainstream browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and UC browser.
Just go to this address using any of the browsers: https://shop.accessbet.com/mobile-app-download/
Accesbet Mobile Website
The Accessbet website loads easily on both mobile and desktop. More so, it is easy to navigate for a great betting experience.
5) Which payment methods does Accessbet offer??
Customers have a variety of convenient and hassle-free deposit methods to choose from. While there is no maximum limit for a deposit, the minimum deposit required on Accessbet is N100. Processing of payment is instant and bettors can take advantage of the instant payment processing for live in-play markets. Some of the payment methods on their stable include: MasterCard, Verve, Interswitch, First Bank, Paystack, Monnify, Ready Cash
For Nigerian Punters, the most convenient means of withdrawing funds from a gaming account is via Bank Transfers and Accessbet can make payments into different Bank accounts in Nigeria. Thus your winnings can be lodged in your Bank account in a matter of minutes. Finally, it is important to note that the minimum withdrawal amount is set at N2000, and withdrawals are almost instant.
Some of the Banks includes but not limited to the following: Guaranty Trust Bank, First Bank, Access Bank.
How to withdraw via Bank Transfer?
- Log in to your betting account
- Click on the menu button and select my account
- Enter your account details on the form displayed on the screen
- Thereafter,enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Then click on withdraw
Your Bank account will be credited within 24-48 hours
6) How to contact Accessbet?
For effective customer support, Access bet has a variety of ways for complaints and queries. The easiest being the 24/7 live chat which is available to all customers.
Moreover, they also have a detailed and thorough FAQs page that answers basic questions and queries from Punters. But, should you need further help, you can contact them using these other methods:
7) Is Accessbet serious and secure?
Accessbet is very safe and secure. The National Lottery Regulatory Commission regulates the activities of this bookmaker like any other one in the country therefore their activities are under the watchful eyes of the regulatory body.
Going by this, we can therefore conclude that Accessbet is 100% SAFE & SECURE!
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- regulator by National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- over 500,000 registered customers
- website is 100% safe and secure
- an emerging but stable player in the betting industry
Conclusion Accessbet Nigeria test
- Accessbet has a comprehensive sportsbook with numerous betting options
- The welcome bonus is competitive
- A very good live betting platform
- Customer support is excellent
- Overall, Accessbet Nigeria scores 87/100 on our bookmaker test