BetKing is a fast-growing sports betting firm that was founded in 2017. It’s headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and offers both online and retail shop services across Nigeria. BetKing is a product of SV Gaming Limited and is currently licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board, Anambra State Gaming Company, and holds a sports and gaming license issued by the Osun State Government. Additionally, BetKing is licensed by the National Lotteries Board.
They have a wide array of sports on their menu including Football, Boxing, Cricket, Tennis, basketball, etc. They also have a fantastic virtual betting platform.
- Very competitive odds
- light and fast loading website
- Well developed Live betting platform
- Robust Sportsbook
- Great customer service
- No mobile app available
Betking quick facts
- Year of foundation: 2017
- Licences: Nigeria
- Located: Lagos, Nigeria
- Security: Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Registered customers: >1.000,000
- Odd payout: approx. 95-98%
- Welcome Bonus Nigeria: 5 times 50% cashback bonus up to ₦ 5000
- Website address Betking Nigeria: www.betking.com
1) What’s the betting offer of Betking Nigeria?
They offer bets on a very wide selection of both mainstream and other sporting events including Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, MotorSport, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Baseball and many more. All of the sports categories come with a good depth of betting options. Punters have the chance to place wagers on the top competitions in the world.
The sports categories are listed on the left pane of the home page and a click on any of the categories will open all the available events.
Tip: Find our overview of other betting sites in Nigeria to find out where you can get some of the best offers and promotions.
Betking has an extensive selection of betting markets, which go over and above the traditional markets. You will get other markets particularly in football such as Asian handicaps, Substitutions, player specials, penalties, and many more other markets.
The live betting offer is well-developed with assorted betting markets, especially for football. Betking offers well over 5,000 events for in-play betting monthly. Given the number of events available, there is also a correspondingly large amount of betting options in the live bet section. With a click on any event, the betting options open up and punters will not be short of choices.
Betking have an Accumulator bonus in store for their customers. Betking users can now enjoy up to 225% bonus increase on their potential winnings.
With only 5 or more selections in a multi bet, on odds of at least 1.20, you qualify to enjoy the bonus. If you have up to 40 games on your multi bet, you will get the maximum 225% bonus.
Betking.com sports offer
TIP: Check our homepage for the best football tip for today. Get the analysis of games, odds comparisons, match squads and the best tips for the game.
2) How to register at Betking Nigeria?
The registration process for Betking Nigeria is really simple and straightforward. Just follow the following steps:
- Go to the Betking website, www. betking.com
- Click on ‘Join Now‘ button at the top right part of the page
- Fill in the required details: Your preferred Username, First and Last Name, Email, etc
- Then,click ‘Next‘ at the bottom of the form
- Fill in details such as email address, State of residence etc
- Tick the boxes to confirm you are above 18 years and that you agree with the terms and conditions
- Tap the ‘Sign Up Now’ button to complete the process
3) Betking welcome bonus Nigeria
Betking now offers a new welcome package for newly registered users. In this case, you will be getting 50% cashback up to ₦5000 for 5 lost sportsbook bets. After your register and verify your account, 50% of your 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th and 11th bet will be refunded in case of losing. Every bet requires minimum 5 selections with odds between 1.20 and 1.70 per selection.
More bonuses similar to Betking’s can be found on our dedicated page where we present the best betting bonus sites!
4) How to download the Betking Nigeria mobile App??
Betking does not have a mobile app for IOS or Android at the moment. The website has nevertheless been optimized for mobile phones and therefore you can still access it from your mobile or tablet with little ease. You can reach the mobile website at m.betking.com
Read our review for the Betking mobile app (Mobile Web)
5) Which payment methods does Betking offer???
There are a number of platforms that you can use to make deposits to your BetKing account. These include: Bank deposits, ATM Cards, Interswitch, Paydirect, Quickteller, UBA, Zenith Bank, GT Bank, 737 Transfer, Paystack, Polaris Collect. The minimum deposit has been set at varies ₦50 and ₦100 depending on the payment method.
The principal withdrawal method is Bank withdrawal. The minimum withdrawal has been set at ₦1,000. It is important to bear in mind for withdrawals from ₦300,000 and above, a Know your customer verification (KYC) has to be done by the customer. This is in line with the regulations of the Economic and Finacial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Users can submit any one of the National ID Card, Drivers licence, International Passport, Voter’s Card or a Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) document if they have a registered business. Your preferred document must bear the full name, picture of the customer, Date of birth and expiry date of the document.
6) How to contact Betking Nigeria?
BetKing has gone out of their way to ensure clients are adequately supported whenever they have any issues or queries that needs to be addressed. Their response times are quite impressive. Betking support is available on virtually all social media platforms as well as on phone. You can also get in touch with them via Live chat.
7) Is Betking Nigeria serious and secure?
Betking is a fully licensed and regulated bookmaker. Betking has integrated a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect the data and other information of customers.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- User friendly interface
- a legitimate betting license from various Nigerian regulatory authorities
- offering very good and competitive prices particularly on football
- participated in various Corporate Social Responsibility activities in Nigeria as part of their company objectives
Conclusion on our Betking Nigeria test
- has a well-organised website
- also have a well-optimized mobile site
- a very good customer support platform available 24/7 on various channels
- BetKing scores 92/100 in our bookmaker test