Mr.Play Nigeria is a relatively new entrant in the sports betting circles. It started off in 2017 as an online casino but at the end of 2019, they launched a fully-fledged sportsbook.
Mr Play is owned and run by Aspire Global International LTD, which is a Malta-based company with valid gambling licenses in Malta, UK, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland and Sweden.
Although Mr Play is new on the sports betting scene, their parent company Aspire global is not. They’ve been operating for over 10 years providing a wide range of services to different gambling entities ranging from facilitating licenses, provision of payment methods, sportsbook management and customer services etc.
It, therefore, comes as no surprise that they have quickly settled into the industry is such a short span like a fish takes to water.
- Variety of sports and betting events
- Numerous payment options including Paypal and Neteller
- Cashout available
- Playbot feature
- Easy registration procedure
- Quick and light mobile site
- Mobile app not compatible with Windows or iOS
- Customer support is not 24/7
- Low limits set for monthly withdrawals
Mr.Play quick facts
- Year of foundation: 2017
- Licences: UK, Ireland, Sweden, Malta
- Located: Malta
- Security: Supported by the latest SSL technology
- Registered customers: >200,000 all over the world
- Odd payout: approx. 94%
- Welcome Bonus Nigeria: 100% up to € 100
- Website address Mr.Play Nigeria: www.mrplay.com
1) What is the offer of Mr.Play Nigeria?
Sports, Betting Markets & Betting Odds
For a new bookie, Mr Pay has an impressive array of 40+ different sports to choose from and 1000s of betting markets that come with them. These cover all the mainstream sports like football, basketball, tennis, rugby etc as well as others like golf, motorsports, boxing, MMA and even horse racing which isn’t common to find with other bookies in Nigeria.
The odds are quite competitive and you’ll easily find them matching or even better than some of the other leading bookies.
Users on the site can get in-depth stats covering league tables, head to head records, teams, referees and stadiums from a large number of sports, including football, tennis and basketball, among many others. These stats are helpful when deciding which bets you want to place
For lovers of live betting, Mr Play has you covered with an inplay schedule that goes well beyond 20,000 live events in a month covering all the major football leagues including the EPL, La Liga etc, all the major tennis tournaments, the NBA, the NFL and all other top sports events across the world. This ensures punters do not miss out on the extensive offering from day-to-day.
Other Promotions and Features at Mr Play
Play Boost – Win up to 77% more on Acca bets!
Cash-out – Partial and full cash out available for single and acca bets.
Player Props – This market allows you to bet on a specific player’s performance. You can bet on total shots, shots on goal, total tackles and much more.
Pulse Betting – For football fans, bet on a goal being scored in the next 30 seconds, 1,5, or 10 minutes during a live game!
Play Bot – This is a system generated algorithm that pre-selects games to bet on based on several factors including form and match odds. If interested in the suggestion click on the bot to add the selection(s) to your betslip
Mrplay.com sports offer
2) How does the Mr.Play registration work?
Registration is very simple! Click on the REGISTER icon on the website and follow these two-steps:
- Input the following details: Valid email address, A username, A password and then click NEXT
- Fill out the following details on the next page: First name, Last name, Sex, Date of birth, Currency, Full address, Mobile number
After you’ve done this, proceed to accept the terms and conditions and confirm that you are over 18-years of age and then click on the green link that takes you to your account.
That’s it! You can then credit your account using any of the acceptable payment methods and start playing!
3) Mr.Play welcome bonus Nigeria
Mr.Play a welcome bonus for Nigerian users: Grab your welcome bonus of 100% up to €100!
unlock bonus: wager 9 times at minimum odd of 2.00
Tip: More bookmaker reviews and information can be found on our site, the best betting sites in Nigeria
4) Does Mr.Play have a mobile App??
Unlike other bookies, you can download the Mr Play mobile app for free from the Google Playstore. It is compatible with all Android devices. At this moment, the bookmaker is yet to provide an app for iOS or Windows gadgets. Nevertheless, they have an optimised mobile website that has just about all the features from the desktop version of the website. As such, punters are still able to enjoy all the services from wherever they may be.
5) Which payment methods does Mr.Play offer??
Mr Play accepts just about all of the major payment methods ranging from bank payments like Visa or Mastercard, or e-wallets like Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Neteller, Trustly, ecoPayz and paysafecard. The one payment method that stands out for us is Paypal. Many other bookies hardly ever use it and so it is a major plus for Mr Play to offer Paypal on their menu!
Deposits for all these methods are instant but withdrawal times may vary from one provider to another but typically take anywhere between 3 to 8 days.
DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL
6) How to contact Mr.Play Nigeria?
If you have any queries that you wish to raise, it would be prudent to first check the FAQ section. You will get all the info concerning payment methods and promotions that are running.
The customer support team can be reached directly via email, telephone or live chat function. The hours of operations are between 6 am and 11 pm GMT daily.
Mr.Play Nigeria customer support
You can use any of the following:
Phone – 02033189367
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Is Mr.Play serious and secure?
Mr Play is 100% Safe and secure. Despite being in operations for just a short while, it is run by a firm that is well-grounded in the field of online gambling. It is licensed and regulated by competent authorities within the areas of its jurisdiction. The firm also applies the best practices for ensuring the integrity and protection of client funds and data. We highly recommend them for all punters out there to give it a try.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gambling Authority
- secure website is driven by SB Tech and SSL encryption security
- an attractive welcome bonus for new users
- a comprehensive sportsbook offering competitive prices
Conclusion Mr.Play Nigeria test
- User-friendly and secure website
- Very competitive odds
- Multiple and convenient payment methods including Paypal!
- Large sportsbook and multiple markets
- Mr.Play reaches 93/100 points in our bookmaker test!