Netbet was established in 2001 and introduced its online sports betting in 2006. It is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Malta Gаming Аuthоrity (MGA). Netbet is a well-recognized international brand for sports betting and casino gaming.
Netbet Nigeria started operations in Nigeria in 2009 and has grown to become one of the leading bookmakers in the country. Netbet Nigeria is licensed and regulated by the Lagos State Lottery Board.
ATTENTION: Netbet closed operations in NIGERIA – the offer will no longer be available…. (we inform you if the situation changes)
Tip: You can find the best football tips for today from our team of experts for all major football matches on our Homepage!
- Attractive Welcome Bonus
- Mobile app for Android and iOS
- Live betting
- Limited Customer Care hours
- No livestreaming
- Lower odds in some sports
Netbet quick facts
- Established: 2001
- Licences: Lagos State Lottery Board
- Located: Nigeria
- Security: UKGC, MGA, LSLB
- Registered customers: > 200,000
- Odd payout: approx. 96%
- Netbet welcome bonus Nigeria: 100% up to ₦ 100,000
- Website address Netbet Nigeria: www.sport.netbet.ng
1) What is the offer of Netbet Nigeria?
Netbet Nigeria has an extensive sportsbook with over 30 different sports categories. The most popular sports include football, basketball, rugby, cricket, American football, volleyball, tennis, and horse-racing.
Popular sports such as football and basketball offer a wide variety of betting markets. Fans can bet on events, leagues, and competitions from across the world. There are also many offers and promotions associated with sports betting.
The live betting option allows players to bet on on-going events. The live betting feature is prominently displayed on the Netbet Nigeria homepage on the right. Customers can easily see which events are on-going at any given time. Clicking on the event will present you with the live betting options available. Popular sports for live betting include football, basketball, tennis, and cricket.
Netbet Nigeria allows for full and partial cash out options for players. You can decide to withdraw all or part of your bet before the event is over. This gives you more control over the outcomes of your bets and you can collect winnings before the event ends.
Netbet Nigeria’s VIP Program is for rewarding the most loyal and dedicated customers. Every time you bet with real money, you earn NetPoints. The more NetPoints you accumulate, the higher you rise in Netbet’s VIP levels.
The VIP program provides you with a range of special benefits and rewards at each level. These include games with higher stakes, fast-track deposits and withdrawals, bonuses, dedicated customer service. VIP members are also receive invitations to the best sporting events across the world.
Go to our overview and find a lot of other betting sites in Nigeria
Netbet.com sports offer
2) How to register and login at Netbet Nigeria?
Registration at Netbet Nigeria is a simple four-step process as outlined here. On the Netbet homepage, click on the green ‘Register’ button at the top right hand corner of the page to begin the registration process.
- The first step involves filling the registration form with details such as your email, password, country of residence, and preferred currency. Confirm the ‘I am not a robot’ box and then click on ‘Go to Details’ button.
- The second step requires you to provide your first name and last name, date of birth, plus a unique username. After this, click on the ‘Go to Contacts’ button.
- In the third step, you will enter your mobile phone number and full address. You then click on ‘Go to Bonus’ to proceed to the final step of the registration.
- The final step requires you to to enter a welcome offer bonus code, and confirm that you have read through the bookmaker’s “Terms and Conditions”. You also agree to their ‘Privacy and Cookies Policy’.
With the registration process complete, you can proceed to fund your account.
3) Netbet welcome bonus Nigeria
Netbet Nigeria has a highly attractive Welcome Bonus offer of 100% up to ₦100,000 on your first deposit. The welcome bonus is added to your Netbet account once you have made your first deposit. You will be required to enter a welcome bonus code during registration.
More attractive bonuses in Nigeria can be found in our compilation which includes the majority of promotions from such as welcome bonuses and free bet bonus on registration alternatives!
4) Does Netbet have a mobile App??
Netbet has a native app for both Android and iOS users. The mobile app can be downloaded from the Netbet website. With the mobile app, customers can access all the functions and features on the website. The Netbet app is particularly useful for live betting and using the cash out option.
5) Which payment methods does Netbet offer??
Netbet offers a wide range of payment methods for customers to fund their accounts. These include the popular debit/credit cards Visa and Mastercard. They can also use bank transfers and bank deposits.
Customers also have the option of e-wallets such as Netteler, Interswitch, WebMoney, QuickTeller, TopPay, PayPal, Skrill, and Paystack. All these methods involve quick transactions that are immediately reflected in your Netbet account.
The withdrawal methods available on Netbet Nigeria include Wire Transfer, bank cards, and e-wallets such as Netteler, Interswitch and Paystack. Withdrawal time varies from a few hours to several days depending on the method used. You may also be required to provide some personal and banking information details.
6) How to contact Netbet Nigeria?
You can contact Netbet Nigeria customer care through phone, email, live chat, and Whatsapp. On the website, click on ‘Contact Us’ and the options will be listed for you. However, Customer Support is not available 24/7 and you have to contact them during opening hours.
Phone: +234 (1) 700 1720 – Available from 12 noon to 8 PM Nigerian time
Live chat – Available from 9.00 AM to 11.00 PM Nigerian time.
Email: Fill the ‘Contact Us’ form on the website
Whatsapp: +234 808 408 1702
7) Is Netbet serious and secure?
Netbet is a highly secure betting site that is very serious about their security. It is properly licensed and regulated and has operated successfully for nearly 20 years.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- A large sportsbook
- Multiple payment options
- Dedicated mobile app for both Android and iOS
- Safe and secure transactions
Conclusion Netbet Nigeria test
- A well-established international brand
- Attractive features, offers, and promotions
- Safe, secure, and reliable betting platform
- Easy-to-use website and mobile apps
- Overall, Netbet Nigeria scores 90/100 on our bookmaker test