Ogabet Nigeria is a brand of the global betting company Premierbet. Since its establishment in 2016, Ogabet has grown into a popular online betting and casino company in the Nigerian market.
Premierbet was launched in 2016 already has operations in 17 African countries including Nigeria, Cameroon, Ghana, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia. Premierbet uses a different trading name in some countries for licencing regulations purposes.
- Well-designed website
- Wide range of sports betting markets
- Lots of promotions and offers
- Live betting for several sports
- No welcome bonus - but other promotions
- No iOS Mobile app
Ogabet quick facts
- Established: 2016
- Licences: National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- Headquarters: United Kingdom
- Security: Fully licenced and approved by reputable webste security bodies
- Registered customers: 500,000 in Nigeria
- Free Bets: Combo Insurance of up to 12,625 Naira if you lose
- Website address Ogabet Nigeria: www.ogabet.com
1) What is the offer of Ogabet Nigeria?
Ogabet Nigeria offers betting options for over 25 different sports. This enables punters to bet on hundreds of international sporting events on a daily basis. Some of the sports available for betting include football, basketball, tennis, rugby, cricket, motorsports, boxing, volleyball, handball, and MMA.
Members get access to a wide range of markets for both traditional sports and new sophisticated ones such as e-sports, fantasy sports, and other virtual games. Popular sports categories such as football have hundreds of markets covering leagues and competitions from all over the world with many betting options.
Live betting is available on Ogabet Nigeria for a variety of sports. These include football, rugby, tennis, table tennis, basketball, and handball. The live betting platform allows users to follow the game via an animated console. Several key stats are also provided for each game to help users make betting decisions.
Find the best football tips for today on our main page to help you increase your chances of winning. We provide match previews, team analysis, H2H comparisons, and odds comparisons from different bookies to ensure you get the best returns for your bets.
Ogabet.com sports offer
Follow our Champions League betting tips to help you make winning bets. Our team of experts have done in-depth research and analysis for each game.
2) How does the Ogabet registration work?
Registration is a quick and easy process through the Ogabet website. Follow these easy steps:
1. Click on the ‘Register’ tab on the top right corner of the website. You will be taken to a page with a registration form.
2. Fill in the required details including First and Last Names, Email address, and Phone number
3. Enter and confirm your selected Password
4. Check the box to confirm that you are above 18 years and agree to the Terms and Conditions
5. Click ‘Register’ to finish the registration process.
3) Ogabet Promotions
Ogabet Nigeria offers a range of promotions that have made it popular with customers. These include:
Customers get up to 750% extra cash on their winnings from 3 up to 50 selections. You qualify for the Mega Bonus by placing 3 or more selections with odds of at least 1.20. The extra winnings are automatically added to the bet slip as you place your bets.
Ogabet provides boosted odds for particular selections, usually for big games. This gives customers a chance to win more from their bets. The maximum stake is ₦ 4,600 per boost. Odds boost is available for sports such as football, basketball, and tennis.
If you iiss out by one selection on your combi bets, Ogabet offers your full stake back as a Free Bet! All you need to do is just to place a 10-fold combi bet or higher and, if one of your selections loses, you will automatically be rewarded with a Free Bet matching your stake amount up to ₦12,625 (each selection must have minimum odds of 1.2 to qualify).
Tip: More bookmaker reviews and information can be found on our site, the best betting sites in Nigeria.
4) Does Ogabet have a mobile App??
The Ogabet mobile app is available for Android users and can be downloaded from the website. There is currently no app for iOS users. The Ogabet Android app offers all the betting features and experience similar to the desktop website. The app uses data encryption technology to enhance security.
5) Which payment methods does Ogabet offer??
Ogabet currently offers 3 payment methods for customers; Paystack (Web Pay), Interswitch, and Voucher Deposit.
With Paystack and Interswitch, you can make a deposit by paying with your card directly or using a bank code that is provided. You can also pay with Visa QR by scanning the QR code provided by your bank. Some of the common banks include Zenith Bank, Diamond Access, Fidelity, FirstBank, and Ecobank.
Voucher payments involve buying a voucher from the company’s R&S Sports Betting agents. You will then log in to your account and enter the voucher code under the voucher payment method. The voucher shops are available all over the country. Once purchased, a voucher remains valid for 30 days.
DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL
6) How to contact Ogabet Nigeria?
Customers can contact Ogabet Customer Service through the online Contact Form on the website, Live Chat, and Email. You have to log into your account and provide the information requested on the Contact Form including your Name, Email, Issue category, and Language option.
7) Is Ogabet serious and secure?
Ogabet is properly registered and regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. The parent brand is licensed and regulated in the UK and 17 other African countries.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
Ogabet Nigeria is/has…
- A wide range of sports betting markets
- A well-designed and easy-to-use Android app
- A variety of promotions and offers for customers
Conclusion on our Ogabet Nigeria test
- A wide selection of sports betting markets
- A robust and secure betting website
- Multiple payment options
- Plenty of offers and promotions
- Ogabet is a good bookmaker in our test and reaches 90/100 points!