Sportybet Nigeria is one of the fastest-growing betting companies in the vibrant Nigerian betting market. It has been able to attract many new customers due to its high odds and faster payouts.
Sportybet Nigeria is fully licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board (LSLB). Sportybet is also licensed to operate in other African countries including Ghana and Kenya.
- Quick and easy registration
- Welcome bonus of 150%
- Quick payouts
- Customer support in need of improvement
- No mobile payments
Follow our Premier League predictions for a chance to win big when you bet. We provide highly accurate tips that have been prepared by a team of betting experts.
Sportybet quick facts
- Established: 2012
- Licences: Lagos State Lotteries Board (LSLB). Licenses also in Ghana, Kenya
- Located: Lagos, Nigeria; Nairobi, Kenya; and Accra, Ghana
- Security: Regulated by Lagos State Lotteries Board (LSLB) and other authorities
- Registered customers: > 200,000
- Odd payout: approx. 94%
- Sportybet Refer a Friend Bonus: Get NGN 500 as a free bet gift for every friend that joins Sportybet
- Website address Sportybet Nigeria: www.sportybet.com
1) What is the offer of Sportybet Nigeria?
Sportybet Nigeria offers betting options on a wide range of sports. These include Football, Basketball, Tennis, Rugby, Volleyball, Handball, Cricket, American Football, and Ice Hockey. Football is the most popular and can have hundreds of markets on each day. Each sport has multiple sub-categories for events and competitions across the world.
Sportybet Nigeria has a live betting feature that allows you to place bets on events as they happen. The live betting platform is well-developed with exciting features. You can follow the games in single-view or multi-view format, which allows you to watch more than one event at the same time. There are also stats and match trackers to guide you when placing live bets. Sportybet live betting is available for popular sports such as Football, Basketball, Cricket, Tennis, and Volleyball.
Virtual betting is fast-growing as a betting option for many customers in Nigeria. You can place bets on virtual games through the Sportybet Instant Virtuals feature. There is a new round of games every 3 minutes and each round has 10 games. Each round has a live video feature for watching the virtual games. You can also opt to skip watching and go straight to the results. Virtual betting also offers a wide range of markets to bet on.
Sportybet Nigeria offers both full cash out and partial cash out options. This means you can get paid before the match is over. With partial cash out, you can leave a part of your stake untouched. This gives you more flexibility when using the cash out option.
Sportybet Nigeria has a weekly Jackpot competition where you are required to correctly predict the outcomes of 12 matches. The Jackpot prize is N10 million. Betting on the jackpot requires a minimum of N100. There are also consolation prizes for those who get 10 or 11 predictions correct.
Go to our review of betting sites in Nigeria and discover lots of other attractive offers from different bookmakers
Sportybet.com sports offer
2) How to register and login at Sportybet Nigeria?
The registration process at Sportybet Nigeria is quick and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Sportybet Nigeria homepage and click on ‘Register’ in the top right corner
- In the pop-up registration form, fill in your mobile phone number and set your password
- Click on ‘Create Account’ and your account will be automatically activated
3) Sportybet welcome bonus Nigeria
First, the good news for all new customers at Sportybet Nigeria: Get NGN 500 for every friend you refer that joins Sportybet
4) Does Sportybet have a mobile App??
The Sportybet mobile app is available for free download from the Sportybet website. Click on the ‘App’ tab to open the page below, and then click on ‘Download for free’ as shown.
Here are more details for the Sportybet mobile app
5) Which payment methods does Sportybet offer??
Sportybet Nigeria allows for payments through bank cards and bank accounts. A range of debit and credit cards are allowed, including Visa and Mastercard. You can transact with over 20 different banks registered in Nigeria.
How to deposit
Deposit using a bank card:
- Login to your Sportybet Nigeria account
- Click on ‘deposit’ on the homepage to open the deposit page
- Select payment via bankcard
- Enter the account number on your ATM card
- Enter the expiry date and the three-digit CVV number at the back of the card
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit into your account followed by the PIN
- Enter your phone number if requested
- You’ll receive a message confirming the transaction
Deposit via bank account:
- Log into your Sportybet Nigeria account
- Click on ‘deposit’ to open the deposit page
- Select deposit through a bank account
- Enter the name of your Bank, your account number, and the total amount you want to deposit
- Enter your birth date and phone number as requested
- You will receive a message confirming the transaction was successful
The minimum you can deposit on your Sportybet Nigeria account is N100 and the maximum is N10 million
How to withdraw
Withdrawal from Sportybet Nigeria is quick and easy through the following steps:
- Login to your Sportybet Nigeria account
- Go to “My Account(Me)” and click the “Withdraw” button
- Enter your account number and other bank details
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click on “Withdraw”
- The amount is sent to your bank account and will reflect within 24 hours
There are no withdrawal fees charged when you withdraw from Sportybet to your bank account
6) How to contact Sportybet Nigeria?
You can contact Sportybet Nigeria through different platforms including Live Chat, Phone, and Email. The Live Chat option is available 24/7 on the website
7) Is Sportybet serious and secure?
Sportybet Nigeria has been shown to be a very safe and secure betting site. Sportybet is fully licensed to operate in Nigeria as well as Ghana and Kenya. It has also partnered with over 20 banks in Nigeria for transactions.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- Licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board (LSLB)
- Licensed in other countries with offices in Ghana, Kenya, and Nigeria
- Website meets the internet security protocols for betting sites
Conclusion Sportybet Nigeria test
- User-friendly website that is easy to navigate
- Smooth and fast mobile app
- High odds and quick payouts
- Large sportsbook and multiple markets
- Overall, Sportybet Nigeria scores 88/100 on our bookmaker test
Visit our page for free betting tips covering matches in the top European leagues and competitions as well as other selected leagues around the world.