AC Milan vs Atalanta Bergamo 24.07.2020
Both these teams are enjoying a good run of form and neither has lost a game over the past 8 matches. They have also shown that they are prolific in front of goal. AC Milan are looking to consolidate their Europa league qualification place and will be relying on their momentum to give them a fourth win in a row. Atalanta have been phenomenal this season and it is no wonder that they are second in the league with the most goals scored of all teams. It is going to be a tough match that can go either way, but AC Milan have proven to be quite strong in recent games and are more likely to carry the day.
Main tip: DNB AC Milan (go to tip details)
Our page has the best football tips for today to help you make winning bets on all the remaining games in Europe’s top leagues. All the games have been researched and analyzed for you for free.
Head-to-Head stats AC Milan vs Atalanta
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 35 matches between these teams:
- AC Milan won 14 direct matches. Atalanta won 10 matches. 11 matches ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored 2.69 goals per Match.
- Atlanta walloped AC Milan 5-0 in their last meeting.
Latest results AC Milan
- Unbeaten in the last 8 games. 6 wins and 2 draws.
- 19 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 3.17 goals per match.
- Beat Sassuolo 2-1 away in the last match
Latest results Atalanta
- Similarly unbeaten in the last 8 games. 6 wins and 2 draws.
- 13 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 2.17 per match.
- Managed a narrow 1-0 win over Bologna in their last game.
Table and latest results
AC Milan: rank 6th – 35 matches – 17 wins – 8 draws – 10 losses – 59 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-D-W
Atalanta: rank 2nd – 35 matches – 22 wins – 8 draws – 5 losses – 74 points
Form Guide: W-D-W-D-W
The best betting sites in Ghana have been reviewed by our team of experts on our page. You can check and compare them to help you select the right bookmaker for placing your bets.
Possible squad AC Milan
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Calabria, Romagnoli, Kjær, Conti; Kessie, Bonaventura, Rebic, Calhanoglu, Saelemaekers; Ibrahimovic
Out: Bennacer, Hernandez (suspension), Castillejo (Muscle ), Musacchio (Ankle), Duarte (Muscle)
Coach: Stefano Pioli
Possible squad Atalanta
Atalanta: Gollini; Toloi, Djimsiti, Palomino; Castagne, Freuler, De Roon, Gosens; Gomez, Pasalic, Zapata
Out: Ilicic (muscle)
Coach: Gian Piero Gasperini
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DNB AC Milan
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “DNB AC Milan”
The odd of 2.20 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 45% that AC Milan will win the game.
Odds comparison for DNB AC Milan
Betway – odd 2.20
Bet365 – odd 2.18
22Bet – odd 2.10
Betway Kenya have a fantastic Welcome Bonus of 50% up to KES 5,000. Sign up with them today to enjoy this offer plus other exciting promotions.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- AC Milan’s 5 out of the last 6 games had both teams scoring.
- Atalanta’s 3 out of the last 5 games had both teams scoring.
- AC Milan have 19 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 3.17 goals per match.
- Atalanta have 13 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 2.17 per match.
Odds for this bet
1xBet has the best odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.38 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 72% that both teams will score in this game
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
1xBet – odd 1.38
Bet365 – odd 1.37
Bet9ja – odd 1.35