Atalanta Bergamo vs SSC Napoli 10.02.2021
After a largely uneventful first leg in Naples a couple of weeks ago, a much more engaging and intriguing second leg is expected in Bergamo on Wednesday evening with the two sides vying for a ticket to the final of this revered Italian Cup competition.
Atalanta missed a chance to move up the Serie A leaderboard at the weekend when they threw away a 3-0 first-half lead at home to Torino with the game ending in a thrilling 3-3 draw. Torino actually missed a first-half penalty and had a chance to win it at the death but were denied by an excellent save from Atalanta keeper Gollini.
Napoli fared even much worse in their weekend league fixture. They lost 2-1 away to a rapidly improving Genoa team for their third loss on the road which certainly raises red flags for coach Gattuso ahead of this trip to Bergamo.
Atalanta have largely been solid in their backyard and had the slight edge in terms of chances created in the first leg. We are backing them to get the job done in this second leg.
Main tip: Atalanta Win (DNB) (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Atalanta Bergamo vs SSC Napoli
Considering the last 30 matches between these teams:
- Both teams are tied on 12 wins and 6 draws
- On average these matches recorded an average of 2.80 goals per match
- Last meeting was the goalless draw in the first leg
There are plenty of other great games today. Check out the best football tips for today on our page and use them to boost your winnings when you place your bets.
Latest results Atalanta Bergamo
- Atalanta are unbeaten in their last 12 games
- Average 2.0 goals per game in their last 5 games
- Drew 3-3 at home to Torino
Latest results SSC Napoli
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 games.
- Napoli have scored 13 goals in their last 5 matches an average of 2.60
- Lost 2-1 at Genoa in their last outing
Run Up to Coppa Italia 20/21 Semi-Final
Round of 16: 3-1 win over Cagliari
Quarter final: Defeated Lazio 3-2
Semi final(1st Leg): Drew 0-0 away at Napoli
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-W
Round of 16: Beat Emploli 3-2
Quarter final: Defeated Spezia 4-2
Semi final (1st Leg): Drew 0-0 at home against Atalanta
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-W-D
Possible squad Atalanta Bergamo
Atalanta Bergamo: Gollini; Djimsiti, Romero, Toloi; Maehle, de Roon, Freuler, Gosens, Pessina; Illicic , Zapata
Out: Pasalic (Phy. Discomfort), Gosens (Disciplinary), Hateboer (Muscle)
Coach: Gian Piero Gasperini
Possible squad SSC Napoli
SSC Napoli: Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Rui; Demme, Bakayoko; Lozano, Zielinski, Insigne; Petagna
Out: Osimhen (Muscle)
Coach: Gennaro Gattuso
We have compiled the best Serie A betting tips for this upcoming matchweek. Take a look at what our experts have for you.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Atalanta Win (Draw No Bet)
- Atalanta are unbeaten in the last 10 games in all competitions
- Atalanta have only lost one of their last 10 home games
- Napoli have lost the last 3 straight away games
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Atalanta Win (Draw No Bet)”.
The odd of 1.43 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% that Atalanta will win but the bet is void if the game is drawn
Odds comparison for Atalanta Win (Draw No Bet)
Betway – odd 1.43
Bet365 – odd 1.40
Betfair – odd 1.36
Learn more about betting sites in Ghana from our page. They have very generous offers and promotions.
2) Bet on Most Goals 2nd Half
- 4 of their last 5 H2H had most of the goals coming in the 2nd half
- A tight game is expected in the first half of this one
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Most Goals 2nd Half”
The odd of 2.04 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 49% that the game will have more goals in the second half as compared to the first.
Odds comparisons for Most Goals 2nd Half
1xBet – odd 2.04
Bet365 – odd 2.01
Pinnacle – odd 2.00