Borussia Dortmund – Leverkusen 06.02.2022
After a shocking exit from the DFB Pokal at the hands of FC St. Pauli, fans are starting to have doubts over Marco Rose’s term at Borussia Dortmund so far, especially in the cup competitions, means the club could be set for a trophy-less campaign. However, thanks to an impressive win over Hoffenheim, Dortmund are still in the race for the Bundesliga title this term and should be hoping to push up in this match.
On the other hand, Bayer Leverkusen come into this game on the back of two consecutive wins giving them the much-needed confidence to face one of the Bundesliga contenders.
Meetings between these two sides always promises goals, and Dortmund’s sensational goal scorer should be able to get on the score sheet in this match.
Main tip: Haaland Anytime Goalscorer (go to tip details)
Get more Bundesliga betting predictions for free on our page.
Head-to-Head stats Borussia Dortmund vs Bayer Leverkusen
We look at the last 51 meetings between these teams.
- Bayer Leverkusen won 17 direct matches, Dortmund won 21 matches and 13 matches ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored a 4.45 goals per Match.
- Their last match ended in a 3-4 in favor of Borussia Dortmund
Latest results Borussia Dortmund
- 3 wins, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 23 goals scored in their last 5 matches, making an average of 4.60 per match
- They beat Hoffenheim 2-3 in their last match
Latest results Bayer Leverkusen
- 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 20 goals scored in their last 5 games, giving an average of 4.00 goals per game
- They won 5-1 against Augsburg in their last match
Bundesliga Standings and Latest Results
Dortmund: rank 2nd – 20 matches – 14 wins – 1 draw – 5 losses – 43 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-W-L
Leverkusen: rank 3rd – 20 matches – 10 wins – 5 draws – 5 losses – 35 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-D-L-D
Possible squad Borussia Dortmund
Borussia Dortmund: Kobel; Meunier, Can, Hummels, Guerreiro; Brandt, Dahoud, Bellingham; Reus, Haaland, Malen
Out: Morey (Knee Injury), Reyna (Thigh Injury), Schmelzer (Knee Injury)
Coach: Marco Rose
Possible squad Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen: Hradecky; Frimpong, Tah, Hincapie, Bakker; Andrich, Sertdemir; Bellarabi, Wirtz, Diaby; Schick
Out: Baumgartlinger (Knee Injury), Kossounou (National selection), Lunev (Ankle Injury), Palacios (Back Injury), Paulinho (Illness), Sinkgraven (Groin Injury), Tapsoba (National selection)
Coach: Gerardo Seoane
Win more with the best football predictions that are tested and trusted
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Haaland Anytime Goalscorer
Mybet.africa offers competitive odds for the bet “Haaland Anytime Goalscorer”
The odd of 1.54 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 52% chance that Haaland will get on the score sheet in this match.
Odds comparison for Haaland Anytime Goalscorer
Mybet.africa – odd 1.54
Betway- odd 1.54
Learn all the offers and promotions available for you at Mybet.africa review
2) Bet on Both Team to Score
- Bayer Leverkusen have conceded goals in all their last 8 away matches in all competitions
- Both teams have scored in 4 of their last 6 meetings
- Their last meeting ended in a 2-3 in favour of Dortmund
Odds for this bet
Betway offers competitive odds for “Both Team to Score”
The odd of 1.38 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 72% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Team to Score
Betway – odd 1.38
1xbet – odd 1.37
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
50% up to 200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
50% up to 10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿