Borussia Dortmund vs Monchengladbach 20.02.2022
After a shocking exit from the DFB Pokal at the hands of FC St. Pauli, fans are starting to have doubts over Marco Rose’s term at Borussia Dortmund so far, especially in the cup competitions, means the club could be set for a trophy-less campaign. However, thanks to an impressive win over Union Berlin, Dortmund are still in the race for the Bundesliga title this term and should be hoping to push up in this match.
On the other hand, Monchengladbach ended their consecutive losses with a win against Augsburg last weekend. They should be glad they have got back to winning ways prior to this fixture as they will have enough confidence to face one of the Bundesliga contenders.
Meetings between these two sides always promises goals, and this one will not be an exception, as a result, we fancy over 3.5 goals to be scored.
Main tip: Over 3.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Get more Bundesliga betting predictions for free on our page.
Head-to-Head stats Dortmund vs Monchengladbach
We look at the last 51 meetings between these teams.
- Monchengladbach won 15 direct matches, Dortmund won 29 matches and 7 matches ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored a 3.45 goals per Match.
- Their last match ended in a 1-0 in favor of Mochengladbach
Latest results Borussia Dortmund
- 3 wins, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 22 goals scored in their last 5 matches, making an average of 4.40 per match
- They beat Union Berlin 0-3 in their last match
Latest results Monchengladbach
- 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 16 goals scored in their last 5 games, giving an average of 3.20 goals per game
- They won 3-2 against Augsburg in their last match
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Bundesliga Standings and Latest Results
Dortmund: rank 2nd – 22 matches – 15 wins – 1 draw – 6 losses – 46 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-L-W
Monchengladbach: rank 13th – 22 matches – 7 wins – 5 draws – 10 losses – 26 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-L-L-L
Possible squad Borussia Dortmund
Borussia Dortmund: Kobel; Meunier, Can, Hummels, Guerreiro; Brandt, Dahoud, Bellingham; Reus, Haaland, Malen
Out: Morey (Knee Injury), Reyna (Thigh Injury), Schmelzer (Knee Injury)
Coach: Marco Rose
Possible squad Monchengladbach
Monchengladbach: Sommer; Ginter, Friedrich, Elvedi; Lainer, Kone, Neuhaus, Bensebaini; Hofmann, Plea; Embolo
Out: Doucoure (Injury), Stindl (Knee Injury)
Coach: Adi Hutter
Win more with the best football predictions that are tested and trusted
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Over 3.5 Goals
Mybet.africa offers competitive odds for the bet “Over 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 2.10 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 49% chance that this match will feature more than 3 total match goals.
Odds comparison for Over 3.5 Goals
Mybet.africa – odd 2.10
Betway- odd 2.09
Learn all the offers and promotions available for you at Mybet africa betting site review
2) Bet on Both Team to Score
- Monchengladbach have conceded goals in all their last 8 away matches in all competitions
- Both teams have scored in 4 of their last 6 meetings
Odds for this bet
Betway offers competitive odds for “Both Team to Score”
The odd of 1.53 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 65% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Team to Score
Betway – odd 1.53
1xbet – odd 1.51
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
50% up to 200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
50% up to 10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿
Find all the best gg tips on homepage and put yourself in a great position to win!