Borussia Dortmund vs VfB Stuttgart 12.12.2020
Borrusia Dortmund are back in Bundesliga action at the weekend against VfB Stuttgart at the Signal Iduna Park on Saturday. After sealing their spot as Group F winners in the Champions League, they will now focus on improving their position in the German Bundesliga.
Without a victory in their last two in the league, the success on the continent might spur them on against a Stuttgart side who have had a torrid time playing Dortmund lately. Lucien Favre’s men have dominated this fixture and we expect that it will not be so different when they trade tackles in the instalment of this fixture.
The fixture has always enjoyed a torrent of goals and we are predicting at least two goals to be scored between the two teams at Half Time.
Main tip: HT Over 1.5 (go to tip details)
Grab a chance to boost your winnings with our best football tips for today free on our page.
unlock bonus: place any bet at min. odd 3.00
🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇰🇪 🇿🇦 - check other sites for promotions
Head-to-Head stats Dortmund vs VfB Stuttgart
In the last 40 games between these teams:
- Dortmund have 20 wins, VfB Stuttgart have 10 wins with 10 ending in draws
- On average these matches scored 3.5 goals per match
- The last time they met Dortmund won 3-1
Latest results Dortmund
- 2 wins and 2 losses and 1 draw in their last 5 games
- 13 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.6 goals per game
- Their last game against Eintracht Frankfurt ended 1-1
Latest results VfB Stuttgart
- 2 wins,2 losses and 1 draw in their last 5 games
- 18 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 3.6 goals per game
- They won 1-2 at Werder Bremen in their last game
Bundesliga Table Standings and Latest Results
Dortmund: Rank 4th – 10 matches – 6 wins – 1 draw – 3 losses – 19 points
Form Guide(most recent first): D-L-W-L-W
VfB Stuttgart: Rank 8th – 10 matches – 3 wins – 5 draws – 2 losses – 14 points
Form Guide(most recent first): W-L-D-D-D
Possible squad Dortmund
Dortmund: Hitz; Piszczek, Akanji, Hummels, Guerreiro; Can, Witsel, Bellingham, Brandt, Hazard, Reus (c)
Out: Delaney (knock), Reinier (not included), Schmelzer (knee), Zagadou (knee) Meunier (Muscle) Haaland (Muscle)
Coach: Lucien Favre
Possible squad VfB Stuttgart
VfB Stuttgart: Kobel, Kempf, Anton, Sosa, Mavropanos, Endo, Mangala, Castro, Wamangituga, Coulibaly, Kalajdzic
Out: Gonzalez (Knee), Didavi (Hip) Cisse (Groin) Thommy (Elbow)
Coach: Pellegrino Matarazzo
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HT Over 1.5
- Five of their last 6 encounters have produced at least 2 goals at Half time
- Three of VfB Stuttgart last 5 matches saw over 1.5 goals in the first 45 minutes.
Sportybet offers the best odds for the bet “HT Over 1.5”
The odd of 2.10 suggests that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 48 % chance that there will be at least two or more total goals scored in the first half.
Odds comparison for HT Over 1.5
Sportybet – odd 2.10
Betway – odd .206
Betking– odd 2.00
2) Bet on HT Dortmund Win
- Dortmund have led at Half time in 6 of their last 8 meetings
Odds for this bet
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “HT Dortmund Win”
The odd of 2.02 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 50% chance that Dortmund will win the first half.
Odds comparison for HT Dortmund Win
Betway– odd 2.02
bwin – odd 1.95
bet365 – odd 1.95
HURRY! This offer is only valid for 7 days after registration!
Looking to increase your winnings? Check out our Bundesliga betting tips