Dortmund vs Augsburg 02.10.2021
Dortmund had to fight hard to beat Sporting 1-0 in the Champions League in midweek without their top striker Erling Halaand. They will be eager to welcome him back for this match.
Augsburg have started the season badly, with only 1 win in 6 league games. They lost 3-0 to Freiburg in their last match and now sit just above the relegation zone on the table.
This looks like a game that Dortmund will dominate and get the full three points in the end.
Main tip: Halftime/Fulltime, Dortmund/Dortmund (go to tip details)
Follow our Bundesliga betting tips and enjoy bigger winnings.
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
Head-to-Head stats Dortmund vs Augsburg
We look at the last 21 meetings between these teams:
- Dortmund have 13 wins. Augsburg have 3 wins. 5 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 3.75 goals per match
- The last time they met Dortmund won 3-1
Latest results Dortmund
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
- They beat Sporting 1-0 in their last match
Latest results Augsburg
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They lost 3-0 to Freiburg in their last match
Bundesliga Table Standings and Latest Results
Dortmund: rank 4th – 6 matches – 4 wins – 0 draws – 2 losses – 12 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-W-W
Augsburg: rank 15th – 6 matches – 1 win – 2 draws – 3 losses – 5 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-D-W-L
Possible squad Dortmund
Dortmund: Kobel; Meunier, Akanji, Hummels, Guerreiro; Bellingham, Witsel, Brandt; Reus; Hazard, Haaland
Out: Can (thigh), Coulibaly (knee), Dahoud (suspended), Morey (knee), Reyna (thigh), Schmelzer (knee), Tigges (thigh), Zagadou (knee)
Coach: Marco Rose
Possible squad Augsburg
Augsburg: Gikiewicz; Gumny, Gouweleeuw, Oxford; Framberger, Hahn, Dorsch, Caligiuri, Iago; Niederlechner, Vargas
Out: Moravek (groin)
Coach: Markus Weinzierl
Keep it here for the best football tips for today.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HT/FT, Dortmund/Dortmund
22Bet offers competitive odds for the bet “Halftime/Fulltime, Dortmund/Dortmund”
The odd of 1.67 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% chance that Dortmund will lead at halftime and win the game at fulltime.
Odds comparison for HT/FT, 1/1
22bet – odd 1.67
Betmojo – odd 1.66
Bet365 – odd 1.65
Find other Halftime/Fulltime betting tips on our page for different competitions.
2) Bet on Halaand to Score Anytime
- Erling Halaand already has 7 goals in Bundesliga this season
- Augsburg have conceded 8 goals in the last 5 matches
Odds comparison for Halaand to Score Anytime
BetFox offers competitive odds for “Halaand to Score Anytime”
The odd of 1.40 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% of that Erling Halaand will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Halaand to Score Anytime
BetFox – odd 1.40
Betway – odd 1.39
1xBet – odd 1.38
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Discover great bookmakers by reading our reviews of the betting sites in Ghana