Mainz 05 vs Bayer Leverkusen 18.02.2022
Mainz will host Bayer Leverkusen on Friday at the Mewa Arena. The host will hope to continue their unbeaten home run here, they have not lost 6 of the recent games at home; the last game played here they won 2-0, beating Hoffenheim so hosting their rivals wil provide a good gauge of their strength at home
Bayer Leverkusen will hope to maintain their winning ways here. 4 out of the 6 recent games has seen them collect maximum points both home and away. With their current form, Bayer Leverkusen is now third on the log with 41 points. A win will see them settle comfortably for the European competitions.
We, therefore, anticipate a crucial game with Bayer Leverkusen collecting maximum points.
Main tip: Bayer Leverkusen Win (go to tip details)
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Head-to-Head stats Mainz 05 vs Bayer Leverkusen
We look at the last 8 meetings between these teams.
- Mainz have no win, Bayern Leverkusen have 7 wins with 1 match ending in a draw
- On average these matches scored 2.1 goals per match
- Their last match ended 1:0 in favor of Bayern Leverkusen
Latest results Mainz 05
- 3 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses in 8 matches
- 22 goals scored in their last 8 matches, making an average of 2.75 goal per match
- They drew 1 -1 in their last game against Freiburg
Latest results Bayer Leverkusen
- 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in their last 8 matches
- 40 goals scored in their last 8 games, giving an average of goals 5 per game
- They won 4-2 in their last match against Stuttgart.
Bundesliga Standings and Latest Results
Mainz 05: rank 9th – 22 matches – 9 wins – 4 draws – 9 losses – 31 points.
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-L-W-D
Leverkusen: rank 3rd – 22 matches – 12 wins – 5 draws – 5 losses – 41 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-W-W
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
50% up to 200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
50% up to 10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿
Possible squad Mainz 05
Mainz 05: Zentner; Bell, Hack, Niakhate; Widmer, Stach, Kohr, Martin; Burkardt, Onisiwo, Lee
Out: St. Juste (Injury), Tauer (Groin Injury)
Coach: Bo Svensson
Possible squad Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen: Hradecky; Frimpong, Tapsoba, Hincapie, Bakker; Andrich, Demirbay; Adli, Wirtz, Diaby; Schick
Out: Azmoun (Leg Injury), Baumgartlinger (Knee Injury), Lunev (Ankle Injury)
Coach: Gerardo Seoane
Win more with the best football predictions for punters in Africa.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Bayer Leverkusen Win – Tip 2
Betway offers competitive odds for the bet “Bayer Leverkusen Win – Tip 2”
The odd of 2.34 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 43% chance that Bayer Leverkusen will emerge victorious here
Odds comparison for Leverkusen Win – Tip 2
Betway – odd 2.34
1xBet – odd 2.34
22bet – odd 2.30
Learn all the offers and promotions available for you from our Betway betting site review
2) Bet on 1st Goal Leverkusen
- In 9 out of 10 of their recent H2H games Bayer Leverkusen scored first
- Bayer Leverkusen has scored first in 6 of their recent 6 games played
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers competitive odds for “1st Goal Leverkusen”
The odd of 1.84 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 54% chance that Leverkusen will score the opening goal of this game
Odds comparisons for 1st Goal Leverkusen
1xBet – odd 1.84
Betway – odd 1.83
22Bet – odd 1.82
Get more Bundesliga predictions for the top games from the German top-flight league