RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin 23.04.2022
Saturday’s Bundesliga fixture will witness RB Leipzig and Union Berlin square it off at Red Bull Arena. Leipzig will be looking for another record of a clean sheet, after a record of four clean sheets. the host has not lost in six of their recent matches and has only dropped points on two draws. and they have gone 14 games unbeaten in all competitions.
Meanwhile, Union Berlin is doing just fine this season, they head on this encounter after a win over Frankfurt. with only one loss in their last six matches, with two games ending in draws. this visiting side is a threat to Leipzig having beaten them twice in their most recent matches and may just do so here even as they hope to seal a spot in the European league next season.
Both teams are in good form, but with home advantage, we back the home team to win and both teams to score.
Main tip: RB Leipzig Win (go to tip details)
Searching for more winning tips? Make use of our latest Bundesliga betting predictions
Head-to-Head stats RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin
We look at the last 8 meetings between these teams.
- RB Leipzig have 5 wins, Union 2 wins with 1 match ending in a draw
- On average these matches scored 2.87 goals per match
- Their last match ended in a 2-1 win for Union Berlin
Latest results RB Leipzig
- 4 wins, 1 draw with no loss in 5 matches
- 11 goals were scored in their last 5 matches, making an average of 2.2 goals per match
- They won 1-0 in their last game against Bayer Leverkusen
Latest results Union Berlin
- 3 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in their last 5 games, giving an average of 2.2 goals per game
- They won 2-0 in their last match against Frankfurt
Bundesliga Standings and Latest Results
RB Leipzig: rank 3rd – 30 matches -16 wins – 6 draws – 5 losses – 54 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-D-W
Union Berlin: rank 6th – 30 matches – 13 wins – 8 draws – 9 losses – 47 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-L-D
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Possible squad RB Leipzig
RB Leipzig: Gulacsi; Simakan, Orban, Gvardiol; Mukiele, Laimer, Kampl, Halstenberg; Forsberg, Szoboszlai; Nkunku
Out: Haidara (Knee Injury)
Coach: Domenico Tedesco
Possible squad Union Berlin
Union Berlin: Ronnow; Jaeckel, Knoche, Baumgarti; Ryerson, Khedira, Giesselmann; Haraguch, Promel; Becker, Awoniyi
Out: Luthe (Injury), Endo (Injury)
Coach: Urs Fisch
Are you a resident of Zambia and you want to know about the top betting sites in your country? Learn more about the best betting sites in Zambia here.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on RB Leipzig Win – Tip 1
Melbet offers competitive odds for the bet “RB Leipzig Win – Tip 1”
The odd of 1.54 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 65% chance that RB Leipzig will win this match.
Odds comparison for RB Leipzig Win – Tip 1
Melbet – odd 1.54
22bet – odd 1.52
Betway – odd 1.51
Get these best odds from Melbet Kenya betting site
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- Three of their four recent H2H produced BTTS
- Leipzig have scored at least a goal in their last 5 games
- Union has scored in four of their recent five matches
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 2.05 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 49% chance that both teams will find the net in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
1xBet – odd 2.05
Betway – odd 2.02
22bet- odd 2.00
We have more both teams to score tips that span the top fixtures across the major leagues