Burnley vs Tottenham 27.10.2021
The last time Burnley won a match was in the EFL Cup when they beat Rochdale 4-1 in the previous round. Since then they have gone 4 games without a win (D3 L1) in the Premier League.
For Tottenham, 3 wins in the last 5 games indicate a team that is hitting top form and are likely to add another win in this cup fixture .
2 of the last 3 head-to-head meetings between these sides ended with under 2.5 goals and that is likely to be the case here, especially if the teams decide to rest a few star players.
Main tip: Under 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
We have free Premier League betting tips to boost your winnings.
Head-to-Head stats Burnley vs Tottenham
We look at the last 20 matches between these teams:
- Burnley have 4 wins. Tottenham have 12 wins. 4 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 3.20 goals per match
- The last time they met Tottenham won 4-0
Latest results Burnley
- 1 win, 3 draws, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- They drew 2-2 with Southampton in their last match
Latest results Tottenham
- 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They lost 1-0 to West Ham in their last match
EFL Cup qualification path and Latest Results
1/32 Final: Burnley 1-0 Newcastle
1/16 Final: Burnley 4-1 Rochdale
Form Guide (most recent first): D-L-D-D-W
1/32 Final: Tottenham free pass
1/16 Final: Tottenham 3-2 Wolves
Form Guide (most recent first): L-L-W-W-W
Possible squad Burnley
Burnley: Pope; Lowton, Collins, Tarkowski, Taylor; McNeil, Westwood, Cork, Cornet; Brownhill, Wood
Out: Stephens (Ankle)
Doubtful: Mee (COVID-19)
Coach: Sean Dyche
Possible squad Tottenham
Tottenham: Gollini; Tanganga, Sanchez, Rodon, Davies; Lo Celso, Winks; Gil, Alli, Bergwijn; Kane
Out: Sessegnon (Muscle)
Coach: Nuno Espirito Santos
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
Mybet.africa offers competitive odds for the bet “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.96 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% chance that this match will feature not more than 2 total match goals.
Odds comparison for Under 2.5 Goals
Mybet.africa – odd 1.96
22bet – odd 1.95
Helabet – odd 1.93
There are more Under 2.5 goals predictions on our homepage for free.
2) Bet on Double Chance Tottenham/Draw
- Burnley are winless in the last 4 games (D3 L1)
- Tottenham have 3 wins from the last 4 games
Odds for this bet
Betmojo offers competitive odds for “Double Chance Tottenham/Draw”
The odd of 1.49 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% chance that Tottenham will win or draw in this match.
Odds comparisons for DC Tottenham/Draw
Betmojo – odd 1.49
22bet – odd 1.48
Odibets – odd 1.46
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Take a look at the best betting sites in Nigeria and enjoy different betting markets.