Dynamo Kiev vs FC Barcelona 24.11.2020
Barcelona will be travelling for an away match against Dynamo Kiev, after losing their last game against Atletico Madrid. They will hope for a better result and to continue their unbeaten run in the Champions League campaign. The home team side, had a great match having triumphed 0-2 over Inhulets Petrove in their last match.
Barcelona is, however, the favourites going into this game. They have dominated winning all 3 of their encounters and we expect the same to continue. As Dynamo Kiev team and fans will be looking for another win after nailing 3 points against Inhulets Petrove, this won’t be an easy playground for it, but we are sure they won’t go down without a fight.
We predict a win to Barcelona and over 2.5 goals scored in this match.
Main tip: Barcelona Win (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Dynamo Kiev vs FC Barcelona
In the last 3 games between these teams:
- Barcelona has won 3 and Dynamo Kiev 0 wins.
- There has been an average of 2.67 goals in these encounters.
- Barcelona won the last encounter between them 2-1.
Latest results Dynamo Kiev
- 2 win, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 games.
- 7 goals scored in their last 5 games. Average of 1.40 goals per game.
- They won 2-0 to Inhulets in their previous league match and lost to Barcelona 2-1 in their last Champions League game.
Latest results FC Barcelona
- 3 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draw in their last 5 games.
- There have scored 10 goals in their last 5 matches, with an average of 2.0 goals
- They lost away to Atletico Madrid 1-0 in their last game.
UCL Group G Table Standings and Latest Results
Dynamo Kiev: Rank 3rd – 3 matches – 0 win – 1 draws – 2 loss – 1 point
Form Guide(most recent first): W-L-L-W-D
FC Barcelona: Rank 1st – 3 matches – 3 win – 0 draw – 0 loss – 9 points
Form Guide(most recent first): L-W-W-D-W
Get analyzed and the best Champions League betting tips from our page for free.
Possible squad Dynamo Kiev
Dynamo Kiev: Neshchere; Kędziora, Zabarnyi, Popov, Shabanov; Shepelev, Andrievsky; Tsygankov, Buyalskiy, Rodrigues; Supriaga
Out: Kostevych (Meniscus), Mykolenko (Virus), Bushchan (Virus), Burda (Achille)
Coach: Mircea Lucescu
Possible squad FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona: Stegen; Alba, De Jong, Piqué, Dest; Pjanic, Busquets; Fati, Messi, Pedri; Griezmann
Out: Fati (Knee) Araujo (Thigh), Coutinho (Hamstring), Umtiti (Knee) Busquets (Muscle)
Coach: Ronald Koeman
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on FC Barcelona to Win
- FC Barcelona has won 3 of the last 3 back to back encounters.
- FC Barcelona is unbeaten in their last 3 Champions League group stage matches.
Odibets offers the best odds for the bet “FC Barcelona to win”
The odd of 1.47 suggests that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 68 % chance that FC Barcelona will emerge as the winners in this match.
Odds comparison for FC Barcelona to Win
Odibet – odd 1.47
1xBet – odd 1.45
Bet365 – odd 1.40
HURRY! This offer is only valid for 7 days after registration!
2) Bet on Over 2.5 goals
- There have been 3 goals or more scored in 4 of the last 5 head to head games.
- In their last 3 matches, an average of 2.67 goals scored per match.
Odds for this bet
1xBet and Pinnacle offers the best odds for the bet “Over 2.5 goals”
The odd of 1.46 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 68% chance that more than 2 goals will be scored in this game.
Odds comparison for Goals over 2.5
Pinnacle– odd 1.46
1xbet – odd 1.46
Betway – odd 1.43
Get the best odds, match previews, and other football betting tips today on major leagues.