Chelsea FC vs Manchester City 25.06.2020
Both Chelsea and Manchester City are enjoying good form as they look to assure their positions in the EPL top four. Manchester City are currently second in the table while Chelsea are fourth. Liverpool look set to win the league but the remaining champions league places are still technically open to all the teams in the top 10. Therefore both Chelsea and Man City will be looking to consolidate their positions with a good result in this game. Going by recent form, it is close to call but both teams are likely to score in the game. Chelsea have scored 12 goals to Man City’s 9 goals in their respective last 6 games. Expect both teams to score in an outcome likely to favor Man City.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (BTTS) (go to tip details)
We have more free betting tips on our page for games in all the top European leagues. Check them out and start winning.
Head-to-Head stats Chelsea FC vs Manchester City
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 45 matches between these teams:
- Chelsea have won 22 matches. Manchester City have won 18 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw.
- On average games between these teams scored 2.76 goals per Match.
- Man City won 2-1 at home last time they played Chelsea
Latest results Chelsea FC
- In the last 5 league games, they have managed 3 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draw.
- 12 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 2.0 goals per game.
- Came from behind to win 2-1 away at Aston Villa in the last game.
Latest results Manchester City
- An impressive 6 wins in the last 8 games.
- 4 wins in the last 5 away games
- 6 goals scored in the last 6 games. Average 1.0 goal per match.
Table and latest results
Chelsea FC: rank 4th – 30 matches – 15 wins – 6 draws – 9 losses – 51 points
Form Guide: W-W-D-W-L
Manchester City: rank 2nd – 29 matches – 19 wins – 3 draws – 7 losses – 60 points
Form Guide: W-L-W-W-L
You can find more tips for EPL games on our Premier League predictions page with analysis from our top experts.
Possible squad Chelsea FC
Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger, Alonso; Kante, Kovacic; Willian, Loftus-Cheek ,Mount; Giroud
Out: Tomori (muscle injury)
Doubtful: Callum Hudson-Odoi (unfit)
Coach: Frank Lampard
Possible squad Manchester City
Man City: Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Laporte, Mendy; Rodri, Gundogan, De Bruyne; Mahrez, Sterling; Aguero
Out: Garcia (collision)
Doubtful: Stones (ankle)
Coach: Pep Guardiola
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score (BTTS)
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score (BTTS)”
The odd of 1.60 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that each team will score in the game.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score (BTTS)
Betway – odd 1.60
1xBet – odd 1.59
Bet365 – odd 1.57
2) Bet on DC Man City or Draw
- 4 wins in the last 5 away games for Man City.
- Man City 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in the last 5 encounters with Chelsea.
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “DC Man City or Draw”
The odd of 1.27 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 79% that Man City will not lose.
Odds comparisons for DC Man City or Draw
1xBet – odd 1.27
Betway – odd 1.25
Bet365 – odd 1.22
There is an offer of 200% welcome bonus on your first deposit up to Kes 10,000 from 1xBet Kenya. Do not pass this great offer.