Colombia vs Peru 21.06.2021
Colombia started the tournament with a 1-0 win over Ecuador and will want to keep the momentum in what will be their third match of the group. For Peru, a win would be welcome here following their opening game against Brazil. Colombia have won 2 and drawn 1 of their last 3 games while Peru have only 1 win in their last 5 matches, the rest being losses. In the last 3 H2H matches between these teams, Colombia have won and kept a clean sheet in the process, We expect a similar outcome in this game.
Main tip: Colombia Win to Nil (go to tip details)
We have more Copa America betting predictions on our page for free.
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Head-to-Head stats Colombia vs Peru
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 21 matches between these teams:
- Colombia have 11 wins. Peru have 2 wins. 8 matches ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.05 goals per match
- The last time they met Colombia won 3-0
Latest results Colombia
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 7 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- They beat Ecuador 1-0 in their last match
Latest results Peru
- 1 win and 4 losses in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They beat Ecuador 2-1 in their last match
Copa America Group B Standings and latest results
Colombia: rank 2nd – 1 match – 1 win – 0 draws – 0 losses – 3 points
Form Guide: W-D-W-L-L
Peru: rank 3rd – 0 matches – 0 wins – 0 draws – 0 losses – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-L-L-L
Possible squad Colombia
Colombia: Ospina; Munoz, Mina, Murillo, Moreno; Cuadrado, Barrios, Uribe, Cardona; Borre, Borja
Coach: Reinaldo Rueda
Possible squad Peru
Peru: Gallese; Advincula, Ramos, Abram, Lopez; Tapia, Yotun; Carrillo, Pena, Cueva; Lapadula
Coach: Ricardo Gareca
Find free betting tips on our page covering a wide range of football competitions.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Colombia Win to Nil
Odibets offers the best odds for the bet “Colombia Win to Nil”
The odd of 2.40 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 42% chance that Colombia will win and keep a clean sheet in this match.
Odds comparison for Colombia Win to Nil
Odibets – odd 2.40
Betway – odd 2.38
Betwinner – odd 2.35
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Have a look at other 1X2 tips today on our page for more winnings.
2) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
- 3 of the last 5 H2H matches had under 2.5 goals
- Peru have only 2 goals in their last 4 games
Odds for this bet
Booster99 offers competitive odds for “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.72 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 58% chance that the game will end with less than 3 goals scored in total.
Odds comparisons for Under 2.5 Goals
Booster99 – odd 1.72
Helabet – odd 1.71
Betfair – odd 1.70
For more Under 2.5 Goals betting tips, visit our page for free.