Denmark vs England Uefa Nations League 08.09.2020
These are two sides with impressive records in recent games, Denmark’s unbeaten run before this tournament stretches back 15 games. Nevertheless, England look like a real opposition that can upset this trend. The Three Lions have posted some large wins in recent international games. Despite the stats showing both teams scoring lots of goals, it should be noted that they also concede very few goals. Denmark have conceded only 1 goal in their last 5 games while England have conceded 2 in the last 4 games. With strong defences on both sides, we expect a low scoring game with England likely to carry the day.
Main tip: Goal Under 3.5 (go to tip details)
POLL: Your tip?
Your opinion counts! Vote now…
How many goals will be scored?
Total Voters: 0
Head-to-Head stats Denmark vs England
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 21 matches between these teams:
- England dominate with 13 wins. Denmark have 4 wins. 4 games ended in a draw
- Average of goals scored in these games is 2.90 goals per match
- Their last meeting was a friendly match in 2014. England won 1-0
Latest results Denmark
- Unbeaten in the last 15 matches. 8 wins and 2 draws
- 12 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- Drew 1-1 with Ireland in their last game
Latest results England
- 5 wins and 1 loss in their last 6 matches
- 23 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 4.6 goals per match
- Won their last match 4-0 against Kosovo
Find the best football tips for today on our page. We cover all the big club and international games in Europe and beyond. All our tips are available for free.
UEFA Nations League ranking and latest results
Denmark: rank 11th
Form Guide: D-W-W-W-D
England: rank 3rd
Form Guide: W-W-W-L-W
Possible squad Denmark
Denmark: Schmeichel; Dalsgaard, Jorgensen, Kjaer, Larsen; Braithwaite, Schone, Delaney; Eriksen; Poulsen, Cornelius
Coach: Kasper Hjulmand
Possible squad England
England: Pickford; Alexander-Arnold, Maitland-Niles, Stones, Chilwell; Winks, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mount, Sancho, Sterling, Kane
Coach: Gareth Southgate
Our Uefa Nations League tips are highly successful. It is wise to follow our page to help you increase your winnings with our wide range of accurate predictions.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Goal Under 3.5
Blackbet offers the best odds for the bet “Goal Under 3.5”
The odd of 1.40 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% that not more than three goals will be scored in this game
Odds comparison for Goal Under 3.5
Blackbet – odd 1.40
Bet365 – odd 1.39
Premierbet – odd 1.37
2) Bet on DNB England
- England dominate H2H stats with 13 wins. Denmark have 4 wins.
- England have scored 23 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 4.6 goals per match
Odds for this bet
Betway have the best odds for “DNB England”
The odd of 1.38 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 72% that England will win the game
Odds comparisons for DNB England
Betway – odd 1.38
Betfair – odd 1.37
1xBet – odd 1.37
Betting with www.betway.com.gh comes with plenty of benefits. In addition to high odds for all the games, they have a Welcome Bonus of 50% up to 200 GHS.