Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Schalke 17.06.2020
Frankfurt and Schalke are only separated by 1 point in 10th and 9th place respectively. Schalke have been going through a dismal run in the season and have registered only 1 win in their last 15 games. Since that win, they have not managed to score more than 1 goal in a match for the last 13 games. Frankfurt scored a big 4-1 win over the weekend away to Hertha Berlin. However, it should be noted that all of Frankfurt’s goals came in the second half after Hertha were reduced to 10 men just before the break. Before this big win, Frankfurt’s 4 previous matches had each ended with a total of less than 4 goals. Recent meetings between Frankfurt and Schalke have produced under 3.5 goals in each of the last 5 games.
Main tip: Goal Under 3.5 (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Schalke
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 37 matches between these teams:
- Schalke have better overall performance with 17 wins while Frankfurt have managed 9 wins. 11 games have ended in draw.
- However, Frankfurt have dominated the most recent meetings with 5 wins to Schalke’ s 2 wins and 1 draw in the last 8 games.
- Games between these two teams produce an average of 2.30 goals per Match.
- 7 of the last 8 meetings ended with under 3.5 goals
Latest results Eintracht Frankfurt
- 3 losses and 1 draw in the last 4 home games.
- 4 out of their last 5 games have ended with under 3.5 goals.
- Only 4 goals conceded in the last 5 games.
Latest results FC Schalke
- Only 3 goals scored in the last 5 games.
- They have not conceded more than 1 goal in each of the last 3 games
- 9 out of their last 10 games have ended with under 3.5 goals
Table and latest results
Eintracht Frankfurt: rank 10th – 31 matches – 11 wins – 5 draws – 15 losses – 38 points
Form Guide: W-L-W-W-D
FC Schalke: rank 9th – 31 matches – 9 wins – 12 draws – 10 losses – 39 points
Form Guide: D-D-L-L-L
Check our Premier League predictions page for more incisive analysis on upcoming English Premier League (EPL) games. Read what our team of experts have prepared for you as the league resumes!
Possible squad Eintracht Frankfurt
Frankfurt: Trapp – Abraham (c), Hasebe, Ndicka – da Costa , Torro, Sow, Kohr (Ilsanker 79′), Kostic – Kamada – Dost
Out: Fernandes (calf)
Coach: Adi Hütter
Possible squad FC Schalke
Schalke: Nübel – Kenny, Kabak, Oczipka (c), Miranda – McKennie – Caligiuri, Boujellab , Bozdogan, Schöpf – Kutucu
Out: Burgstaller (knee), Harit (knee), Mascarell (groin), Matondo (groin), Nastasic (muscular), Raman (knock), Sane (muscular), Serdar (knee), Todibo (ankle)
Doubtful: Stambouli (match fitness)
Coach: David Wagner
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Goal Under 3.5
Pinnacle offers the best odds for the bet “Goal Under 3.5”
The odd of 1.45 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 69% that the total number of goals in this match will be less than 4.
Odds comparison for Goal Under 3.5
Pinnacle – odd 1.45
1xBet – odd 1.44
Betway – odd 1.43
We have even more tips for you. Click on football betting tips today to get to see where else you can get good value bets today!
2) Frankfurt win
- Frankfurt have won 5 and drawn 1 out the 8 most recent meetings with Schalke.
- Schalke have NOT won in their last 13 games.
- Frankfurt have 3 wins from their last 5 league games. 1 loss. 1 draw.
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Frankfurt win”
The odd of 1.80 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% that Frankfurt will beat Schalke.
Odds comparisons for Frankfurt win
1xBet – odd 1.80
Pinnacle – odd 1.77
Betway – odd 1.75
Our Kenyan fans can find a detailed reviews for 1xbet Kenya. Go to the site and inform yourself about the bookmaker.