France vs Germany 15.06.2021
World Cup winners for 2018 and 2014 respectively clash in this huge Group F opening match that could as well have been the finals of the tournament. France are enjoying good form – unbeaten in the last 8 matches (W7 D1) and four straight wins in their last four matches. Germany’s recent form may not be so impressive (W3 D1 L1) but they demonstrated the readiness of their team with a 7-1 demolition of Latvia in their last warm-up match. This match brings two teams with wonderful attacking options therefore we expect both teams to score. France seem slightly stronger so they have a higher chance of getting a positive result here.
Main tip: Both Teams To Score (go to tip details)
The Euro 2020 betting tips are available right here ahead of the tournament kick-off.
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Head-to-Head stats France vs Germany
Considering the last 11 meetings between these teams:
- France have 6 wins. Germany have 2 wins. 3 matches ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.00 goals per match
- The last time they met France won 2-1
Latest results France
- 7 wins and 1 draw in their last 8 matches
- 10 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They beat Bulgaria 3-0 in their last match
Latest results Germany
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 13 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They beat Latvia 7-1 in their last match
Euro 2020 Group F Table Standings and Latest Results
France: rank 1st – 0 matches – 0 wins – 0 draws – 0 losses – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-D
Germany: rank 2nd – 0 matches – 0 wins – 0 draw – 0 losses – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-L-W-W
Possible squad France
France: Lloris; Pavard, Varane, Kimpembe, Hernandez; Tolisso, Kante, Pogba; Griezmann, Benzema, Mbappe
Coach: Didier Deschamps
Possible squad Germany
Germany: Neuer; Ginter, Hummels, Rudiger; Kimmich, Kroos, Gundogan, Gosens; Havertz, Muller, Gnabry
Coach: Joachim Löw
Go and check out some of our other best football tips for today and enjoy awesome winnings!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score
22Bet offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.90 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 53% that both teams will score in this encounter.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score
22Bet – odd 1.90
BetFox – odd 1.85
Betway – odd 1.83
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿 🇺🇬
Check out other BTTS predictions here for free to increase your winnings.
2) Bet on Double Chance France/Draw
- France have 4 straight wins in their last 4 matches
- Germany have failed to beat France in their last 5 H2H meetings (D2 L3)
Odds for this bet
BetFox offers the best odds for “Double Chance France/Draw”
The odd of 1.48 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 68% that France will win or draw in this game.
Odds comparisons for DC France/Draw
BetFox – odd 1.48
Booster99 – odd 1.46
Bet365 – odd 1.45
Find other Double Chance betting tips on our page and benefit from our free predictions.