FC Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid 30.06.2020
Barcelona have vacated the position at the top of La Liga and fallen into 2nd place two points behind rivals Real Madrid after drawing two of their last three league games. They twice lost the lead in the 2-2 draw against 17th placed Celta Vigo in their last game. While Barcelona faltered, Atletico surged into the top 4 and settled in 3rd with 4 wins in 4 games. Atletico are having a good run of form that stretches back to February. They are unbeaten in 13 games and look strong enough to maintain this streak against Barcelona. The game is likely to be a tight affair, but recent form indicates that Atletico may have a slight edge over their hosts.
Main tip: DC Atletico or Draw (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats FC Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 51 matches between these teams:
- Barcelona have enjoyed 27 wins compared to Atletico Madrid’s 11 wins. 13 matches ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match.
- Atletico Madrid won the last encounter 3-2 in the Spanish Super-cup semi-finals in January.
Latest results FC Barcelona
- 4 wins in the last 6 games. 2 draws.
- They have scored 10 goals in 6 matches. Average 1.67 goals per match.
- Last game ended in a 2-2 draw away to Celta Vigo.
Latest results Atletico Madrid
- Decent run of 4 wins in the last 4 games.
- Unbeaten in 13 games. 8 wins and 5 draws.
- 13 goals scored in the last 6 games. Average 2.17 goals per match.
- They earned a hard-fought 2-1 win over Alaves last time out.
Table and latest results
FC Barcelona: rank 2nd – 32 matches – 21 wins – 6 draws – 5 losses – 69 points
Form Guide: D-W-D-W-W
Atletico Madrid: rank 3rd – 32 matches – 15 wins – 13 draws – 4 loss – 58 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-D
We have the best football tips for today on our home page. We provide detailed comparisons and analysis of teams for free to support our tips.
Possible squad FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Alba, Umtiti, Pique, Semedo; Busquets, Rakitic, Vidal; Fati, Suarez, Messi.
Out: Dembele (Thigh Injury), Roberto (Ribs Injury), de Jong (Calf Injury), Todibo (Ankle Injury).
Coach: Quique Setien
Possible squad Atletico Madrid
Atletico Madrid: Oblak; Trippier, Savić, Giménez, Lodi; Thomas, Saúl, Correa, Koke; Félix, Morata
Out: Hermoso (groin injury), Vrsaljko (knee injury)
Coach: Diego Simeone
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC Atletico or Draw
Pinnacle offers the best odds for the bet “DC Atletico or Draw”
The odd of 1.98 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% that Atletico will get a win or draw in this game.
Odds comparison for DC Atletico or Draw
Pinnacle – odd 1.98
1xBet – odd 1.95
Betway – odd 1.94
Betway Kenya is offering a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to Kes 5,000. Kenyan fans should rush to take advantage of this offer and make big bets.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- Barcelona have scored in 7 of their last 8 games.
- Atletico have scored in each of their last 13 games.
- Both teams have scored in 5 of their last 8 meetings.
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.95 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% that each team will score in this game.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
1xBet – odd 1.95
Pinnacle – odd 1.93
Bet9ja – odd 1.83
You can find more La Liga predictions on betting-tips.africa. We analyze many matches of La Liga and present the best odds for our tips!