Hertha BSC Berlin vs Eintracht Frankfurt 13.06.2020
Since the league resumed mid-last month, both Hertha and Frankfurt have been scoring goals, with Hertha notching 11 goals and Frankfurt 10 goals in 5 games each. However Frankfurt have been weak at the back having conceded 11 at the same time. They have only kept 1 clean sheet in their last 6 matches. Hertha look slightly stronger than Frankfurt on paper but that should not prevent the visitors from scoring. Frankfurt have scored 5 goals in their last 2 away matches in the league. In their last two meetings, bot teams managed to score in a draw and a win for Hertha.
Main tip: Both teams to score (BTTS) (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Hertha BSC Berlin vs Eintracht Frankfurt
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 31 matches between these teams:
- Hertha have dominated these meetings with 15 wins to Frankfurt’s 7 wins. 9 matches have ended in draw
- Previous matches have produced an average 2.74 goals per Match
- Both teams have scored in their last 2 meetings with a 2-2 draw and 2-1 win for Hertha
Latest results Hertha BSC Berlin
- 3 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in the last 6 league matches
- 16 goals scored and 8 conceded in the last 7 games.
- They lost narrowly 1-0 away to Dortmund last week.
Latest results Eintracht Frankfurt
- In the last 6 games they have won 2, lost 3, and drawn 1.
- 5 goals scored in their last 2 away matches.
- They have scored 10 goals and conceded 11 in their last 5 games.
Table and latest results
Hertha BSC: rank 9th – 30 matches – 10 wins – 8 draws – 12 losses – 38 points
Form Guide: L-W-D-W-W
Frankfurt: rank 11th – 30 matches – 10 wins – 5 draws – 15 losses – 35 points
Form Guide: L-W-W-D-L
There are more Bundesliga betting tips for this weekend’s matches on our Bundesliga predictions page.
Possible squad Hertha BSC Berlin
Hertha BSC: Jarstein – Pekarik, Boyata, Torunarigha, Plattenhardt – Skjelbred, Grujic – Lukebakio, Darida, Mittelstädt – Ibisevic (c)
Out: Ascacibar (foot), Cunha (concussion), Dilrosun (thigh), Kalou (not included)
Doubtful: Kraft (back), Leckie (muscular), Wolf (ankle)
Coach: Bruno Labbadia
Possible squad Eintracht Frankfurt
Frankfurt: Trapp – Abraham (c), Hasebe, Hinteregger – Toure, Ilsanker, Kohr, Kostic – Kamada – Silva, Dost
Out: Fernandes (calf), Paciencia (thigh), Rode (suspended)
Coach: Adi Hütter
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Both teams to score (BTTS)
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “Both teams to score (BTTS)”
The odd of 1.54 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 65% that both teams will score in the game.
Odds comparison for Both teams to score (BTTS)
Bet365 – odd 1.54
Pinnacle- odd 1.53
Read through reviews of the best betting sites in Nigeria and get to know all the best betting sites that are available for you. Find the best sports promotions and bonuses in town!
2) Bet on Double chance Hertha or draw
- The last 5 H2H games favor Hertha with 3 wins and 2 draws.
- Hertha have not lost at home since the league resumed. 2 wins, 1 draw.
- Frankfurt have won 1 and lost 4 in their last 5 visits to Hertha.
Odds for this bet
1xbet offers the best odds for “Double chance Hertha or draw”
The odd of 1.36 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 74% that Hertha will either win or draw this game.
Odds comparisons for Double chance Hertha or draw
1xbet – odd 1.36
Betway – odd 1.34
Betwinner – odd 1.33