Hull City vs Swansea 29.01.2022
Hull City plays Swansea City at Kingston Communications Stadium in an interesting encounter in the Championship.
Hull City is in poor form and they won seven home games at Kingston Communications Stadium (Hull). Swansea City is in mixed form and they won five away games.
Hull City and Swansea are going nearly equal strong into this match. We see a small advantage for the home team but we cover the bet with a double chance to the home team to keep the risk as low as possible.
Main tip: DC Hull/Draw (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Hull City vs Swansea
We look at the last 23 meetings between these teams.
- Hull City won 10 direct matches, Swansea won 6 matches and 7 matches ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.65 goals per Match.
- Their last match drew 0-0
Latest results Hull City
- 2 wins, 2 draw and 4 losses in 8 matches
- 9 goals scored in their last 8 matches, making an average of 1.125 per match
- They beat Bournemouth 0:1 in their last match
Latest results Swansea
- 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 loss in their last 8 matches
- 9 goals scored in their last 8 games, giving an average of 1.125 goals per game
- They drew 0:0 with QPR in their last match
England Championship Table Standings and Latest Results
Hull City: rank 19th – 27 matches – 8 wins – 5 draws – 14 losses – 29 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W W L L L
Swansea: rank 17th – 25 matches – 8 wins – 8 draws – 9 loss – 32 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D W D L L L
Possible squad Hull City
Hull City: Marshall; Dickie, Dunne, Barbet; Odubajo, Field, Johansen, Wallace; Amos, Willock; Austin
Out: Coyle (Injury)
Coach: Tony Pennock
Possible squad Swansea
Swansea: Hamer; Cabango, Naughton, Manning; Christi, Walsh, Grimes, Latibeaudiere; Smith, Ntcham; Piroe
Out: Downes (Injury)
Coach: Russell Martin
You can find all of today’s football predictions on our home page at no cost!
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Double Chance Hull/Draw
1xBet offers competitive odds for the bet “Double Chance Hull/Draw”
The odd of 1.47 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 75% chance that Hull will either win or draw this match
Odds comparison for Double Chance Hull/Draw
1xbet – odd 1.47
Betway – odd 1.43
Betfair – odd 1.36
Take advantage of the 1xBet Welcome Bonus today to test and begin your betting journey with them
2) Bet on Over 1.5 Goals
- Hull have scored at least a goal in their last 5 home games
Odds for this bet
Betway has competitive odds for “Over 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.33 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 75% that there will be at least 2 goals scored in this match
Odds comparisons for Over 1.5 Goals
Betway – odd 1.36
Bet365 – odd 1.30
Switch to Betway mobile app to get a better feel of the betting process