Osasuna vs Barcelona 12.12.2021
Osasuna are winless in La Liga in the last 7 games (D4 L3) during which they only managed to score 2 goals. Their only victory recently was in the Copa Del Rey against lower-tier opposition San Agustin.
Barcelona are not excelling either. 2 losses in their last 2 games, including a humiliating 3-0 battering by Bayern Munich in the Champions League in midweek to send the Catalans to the Europa League. They have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 games.
With both teams struggling for goals, we foresee a low-scoring affair in this match with less than 3 total goals.
Main tip: Under 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Check out other La Liga betting tips for all the top teams.
Head-to-Head stats Osasuna vs Barcelona
We look at the last 38 meetings between these teams:
- Osasuna won 6 matches. Barcelona 23 wins. 9 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 3.03 goals per match
- The last time they met Barcelona won 2-0
Latest results Osasuna
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.00 goals per match
- They drew 0-0 with Levante in their last match
Latest results Barcelona
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They lost 3-0 to Bayern in their last match
La Liga Standings and Latest Results
Osasuna: rank 10th – 15 matches – 5 wins – 6 draws – 5 losses – 21 points
Form Guide: D-W-D-L-L
Barcelona: rank 7th – 15 matches – 6 wins – 5 draws – 4 losses – 23 points
Form Guide: L-L-W-D-W
Possible squad Osasuna
Osasuna: Herrera; Vidal, Garcia U., Garcia D., Cruz, Sanchez; Moncayola, Torro, Brasanac; Budimir, Avila
Out: Areso (Wrist), Ibañez (Muscle), Perez (Muscle)
Coach: Jagoba Arrasate
Possible squad Barcelona
Barcelona: ter Stegen; Araujo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Gavi, Busquets, de Jong; Dest, Depay, Dembele
Out: Alba (Hamstring), Roberto (Muscle), Pedri (Muscle), Fati (Hamstring), Agüero (Heart), Braithwaite (Knee), Wagué (Tendon)
Coach: Xavi Hernandez
The best football tips for today are found right here for free.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
1xbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.94 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 52% chance that there will be no more than 2 goals scored in this match.
Odds comparison for Under 2.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.94
Bet365 – odd 1.91
Betboro – odd 1.90
Read about 1xbet to discover their exciting offers.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score No
- At least 1 team failed to score in Osasuna’s 4 of the last 5 matches
- At least 1 team failed to score in Barcelona’s 4 of the last 5 matches
Odds for this bet
Melbet offers very competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score No”
The odd of 2.00 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 50% chance that at least one team will fail to score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score No
Melbet – odd 2.00
Betwinner – odd 1.98
Betway – odd 1.95
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
Find more BTTS betting tips for free from our site.