Monaco vs Nantes 06.08.2021
Monaco will look to get their Ligue 1 season off to a winning start when they take on Nantes on Friday. Nico Kovac’s men head into the new season on the back of a fairly impressive run of one loss in five games. They will hope to pick all three points here as they look towards improving on last season’s third-place finish.
Nantes, on the other hand, will be hoping for a quick turnaround in their current form so as to avoid being dragged into the relegation battle this time around.
Given the current form of both teams, we expect Monaco to win this game with at least three goals scored.
Main tip: Monaco & Ov. 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Monaco vs Nantes
Considering the last 39 meetings between these teams:
- Monaco have 21 wins. Nantes have 11 wins, while 7 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.18 goals per game
- Monaco won the last encounter 2-1
Latest results Monaco
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches, making an average of 1.60 goals per game
- They beat Sparta Prague 2-0 in their last match
Latest results Nantes
- 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- In their last outing, they lost 1-0 to Lorient
Ligue 1 2020/21 Final Standings and Latest Results
Monaco: rank 3rd – 38 matches – 24 wins – 6 draws – 8 losses – 78 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-D-W
Nantes: rank 18th – 38 matches – 9 wins – 13 draws – 16 losses – 40 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-L-L-W
Possible squad Monaco
Monaco: Majecki; Sidibe, Disasi, Maripan, Silva; Aguilar, Golovin, Tchouameni, Fofana, Volland; Ben Yedder
Coach: Niko Kovac
Possible squad Nantes
Nantes: Lafont; Corchia, Castelletto, Pallois, Appiah; Blas, Louza, Chirivella, Simon; Coulibaly, Kolo
Coach: Antoine Kombouaré
Our best football tips for today page offers reliable insights into various football matches across the world
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Monaco & Over 2.5 Goals
1xbet offers the best odds for the bet “Monaco & Ov. 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 2.20 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 45% chance that Monaco will win this game and at least three goals will be scored.
Odds comparison for Monaco & Ov. 2.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 2.20
Booster99 – odd 2.13
Betway – odd 2.10
Explore more Over 2.5 goals predictions to enhance your chances of winning.
2) Bet on 2nd Half Over 1.5 Goals
- In three out of their last five matches, at least two goals were scored in the second half
- We expect a thrilling game.
Odds for this bet
22bet offers the best odds for the bet “2nd Half Over 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.91 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 52% chance that at least two goals will be scored in the second half of this match.
Odds comparison for 2nd Half Over 1.5 Goals
22bet – odd 1.91
Betway – odd 1.86
WSB Kenya – odd 1.84
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿 🇺🇬
Read our reviews of best betting sites in Nigeria to discover more offers from bookmakers.