OSC Lille vs PSG 20.12.2020
This is going to be one of the most exciting clashes in the Ligue 1 league. These are the top two in the league, PSG is currently 2nd and Lille are 1st. Lille are having a very tremendous play this season only suffered 1 loss in their entire league campaign so far. PSG will be travelling to Pierre-Mauroy to meet the league leaders. They are only having a one-point difference. They will be looking to top the league but with the current Lille’s form, this won’t be easy. PSG are also missing the services of Neymar Jr who got a sprained ankle injury. They, however, have the services of Mbappe who is currently the league’s top scorer and Keane. We expect a very attacking and tactical play from both and they battle it out for the top position. We predict both teams scoring and under 3.5 goals scored.
Main tip: Under 3.5 goals (go to tip details)
unlock bonus: place any bet at min. odd 3.00
🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇰🇪 🇿🇦 - check other sites for promotions
We have done a review of the top betting sites in Nigeria. There you will find out all you need to know about the major bookies and their offers.
Head-to-Head stats OSC Lille vs PSG
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 45 matches between these teams:
- PSG have won 22 matches, OSC Lille have won 10 matches and 13 matches ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.13 goals per match
- PSG won away in their last meeting 0-2.
Latest results OSC Lille
- 4 wins, 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- They have scored 10 goals in the last 5 games, averaging 2.0 goals per game
- Defeated Dijon 0-2 in their last game
Latest results PSG
- PSG have won 4 and suffered 1 loss in their last 5 games.
- They have scored 13 goals in 5 matches an average of 2.60 goals scored per match.
- They won at home beating Lorient 2-0 in their last league clash.
Ligue 1 Table Standings and Latest Results
OSC Lille: rank 1st – 15 matches – 9 wins – 5 draw – 1 loss – 32 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-D-W
PSG: rank 2nd – 15 matches – 10 wins – 1 draws – 4 loss – 31 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-D-L
Possible squad OSC Lille
OSC Lille: Maignan: Pied, Soumaoro, Botman, Bradaric; Araujo, Andre, Xeka, Bamba; Yazici, David
Out: Sanches (Muscle), Celik (Sprained Ankle)
Coach: Christophe Galtier
Possible squad PSG
PSG: Navas, Kimpembe, Marquinhos, Danilo Bakker, Florenzi, Rafinha, Paredes, Verrati, Keane, Mbappe
Out: Draxler (Thigh), Icardi (Groin) Bernat ( Knee) Sarabia (Muscle), Neymar Jr (Sprained Ankle)
Coach: Thomas Tuchel
Be ready to get the best Ligue 1 betting tips here for every matchday to make informed decisions on your predictions
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Under 3.5 goals
- The average goals scored per match in all their encounters is 2.13 goals.
- 4 out of their last 5 H2H has 3 or fewer goals scored.
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “Under 3.5 goals”
The odd of 1.50 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% chance that the total goals scored in this match will be 3 or less.
Odds comparison for Under 3.5 goals
Bet365 – odd 1.50
Pinnacle – odd 1.46
Interwetten – odd 1.45
2) Bet on Both Teams To Score
- In their last straight 10 H2H, 6 matches had both teams scoring.
- PSG has scored 13 and OSC Lille 10 goals in their last 5 games.
Odds for this bet
Interwetten offers the best odds for “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.60 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that both teams will have the ball in the net.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams To Score
Interwetten- odd 1.60
Betway – odd 1.57
Betfair – odd 1.55