PSG vs AS Monaco 12.12.2021
PSG, looking to avoid three consecutive league draws, will take on Monaco on Sunday. Following their 4-1 triumph over Club Brugge in the UCL, PSG will hope to replicate that goal scoring form to earn their first Ligue 1 win since November.
Having picked up 10 points from a possible 12 in their last 4 games, Monaco will head into this tie high on confidence. A win in this match will shoot them to 4th position on 29 points.
Considering the last 7 meetings between both sides, we expect goal in both halves of this match.
Main tip: Goal In Both Halves (go to tip details)
100% up to ₦ 48,000 in 🇳🇬
100% up to GHS 700 in 🇬🇭
Win big with our free Ligue 1 betting tips
Head-to-Head stats PSG vs Monaco
These teams have met 47 times:
- PSG have 19 wins, Monaco have 13 wins, while 15 games were drawn
- These games produced an average of 2.87 goals per match
- In their last meeting, PSG won 2-0
Latest results PSG
- 2 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw in their last 5 games across all competitions
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They won 4-1 against Club Brugge in their last match
Latest results Monaco
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 games
- 12 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- In their last match, they thumped Metz 4-0
Ligue 1 Table Standings and Latest Results
PSG: rank 1st – 17 matches – 13 wins – 3 draws – 1 loss – 42 points
Form Guide: W-D-D-W-L
Monaco: rank 7th – 17 matches – 7 wins – 5 draws – 5 losses – 26 points
Form Guide: W-W-D-W-D
Possible squad PSG
PSG: Donnarumma; Hakimi, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Bernat; Gueye, Pereira, Di Maria; Dina, Messi, Mbappe
Out: Neymar Jnr (Ankle), Ramos (Muscle) Draxler (Muscle)
Coach: Mauricio Pochettino
Possible squad Monaco
Monaco: Nubel; Aguilar, Disasi, Pavlovic, Henrique; Diatta, Fofana, Tchouameni, Diop; Volland, Ben Yedder
Out: Fabregas (Muscle Injury), Matazo (Muscle Injury)
Coach: Kovac Niko
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Goal In Both Halves
Betwinner offers competitive odds for the bet “Goal In Both Halves”
The odd of 1.50 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% chance that this match will produce a goal in both halves.
Odds comparison for Goal In Both Halves
Betwinner – odd 1.50
Cyberbet – odd 1.49
Want to find out more about this bookie? Then check our Betwinner review.
2) Bet on PSG Over 1.5 Goals
- PSG scored 4 in their last match
- They have lost just once in Ligue 1 this season
Odds for this bet
Betboro offers competitive odds for “PSG Over 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.43 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% chance that PSG will score at least 2 goals.
Odds comparisons for PSG Over 1.5 Goals
Betboro- odd 1.43
Melbet – odd 1.42
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
We have the best betting predictions tomorrow covering top leagues and competitions.