Arsenal vs Tottenham 26.09.2021
After a poor start to the season, Arsenal seem to have found their rhythm. The gunners have now registered 4 straight wins across all competitions.
For Tottenham, the reverse is true. They started the season well but have now gone 4 matches without a win (D2 L2). They needed post-match penalties to eliminate Wolves in the EFL Cup in their last game.
The North London derby rarely disappoints in terms of goals and we expect both halves to see at least a goal in this match.
Main tip: Goal in Both Halves (go to tip details)
Our Premier League betting tips are highly accurate and available for free.
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Head-to-Head stats Arsenal vs Tottenham
We look at the last 54 matches between these two teams:
- Arsenal have 23 wins. Tottenham have 13 wins. 18 matches ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 3.19 goals per match
- The last time they met Tottenham won 1-0
Latest results Arsenal
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 9 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 gals per match
- They beat AFC Wimbledon 3-0 in their last match
Latest results Tottenham
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.00 goals per match
- They drew 2-2 with Wolves in their last match
EPL Table Standings and Latest Results
Arsenal: rank 13th – 5 matches – 2 wins – 0 draw – 3 losses – 6 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-L
Tottenham: rank 7th – 5 matches – 3 wins – 0 draws – 2 losses – 9 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-L-D-L-W
Possible squad Arsenal
Arsenal: Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney; Xhaka, Partey; Pepe, Ødegaard, Saka; Aubameyang
Doubtful: Smith-Rowe (Knock), Elneny (Hamstring)
Coach: Mikel Arteta
Possible squad Tottenham
Tottenham: Lloris; Reguilón, Romero, Dier, Emerson; Lo Celso, Højbjerg; Son, N’Dombèlé, Alli; Kane
Out: Bergwijn (ankle)
Doubtful: Moura (Ankle), Sessegnon (Knock)
Coach: Nuno Espirito Santo
Find the best football tips today covering all the top leagues and competitions.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Goal in Both Halves
Betway offers competitive odds for the bet “Goal in Both Halves”
The odd of 1.85 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 54% chance that there will be at least one goal scored in each half of this match.
Odds comparison for Goal in Both Halves
Betway – odd 1.85
22Bet – odd 1.83
Melbet – odd 1.82
Read our review of the best betting sites in Nigeria to find high odds and lots of rewards.
2) Bet on Arsenal Win (Draw No Bet)
- Arsenal have won all their last 4 matches in all competitions
- Tottenham are winless in their last 4 matches (D2 L2)
Odds for this bet
1xBet has the best odds for “Arsenal Win (Draw No Bet)”
The odd of 1.60 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that Arsenal will win this match but the bet is void in case of a draw.
Odds comparisons for Arsenal Win (DNB)
1xBet – odd 1.60
Helabet – odd 1.59
Betmojo – odd 1.58
We have plenty other Draw No Bet tips on our page for free.