Burnley vs Liverpool 13.02.2022
Liverpool will travel to Burnley to keep a date with the Basement team on Sunday. Jurgen Klopp’s team who are fresh from a 3-1 demolition of Championship side, Cardiff City in the FA Cup will hope to continue their good run against the Clarets.
Bolstered by the return of Mohamed Salah, the Reds will have extra impetus going forward and it is most likely to be a horrendous day at the office for Burnley defenders.
To this end, we are backing Liverpool to go on to dominate this fixture with a first-half lead and a win after 90 minutes.
Main tip: HT/FT Liverpool/Liverpool (go to tip details)
Get our free Premier League betting tips to increase your chances of landing a win!
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
50% up to 200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
50% up to 10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿
Head-to-Head stats Burnley vs Liverpool
Looking at the last 16 meetings between these two teams:
- Burnley have just 3 wins, Liverpool have 11 wins and three games have been drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.69 goals per match
- Liverpool won the last meeting 2-0
Latest results Burnley
- 3 draws and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 3 goals scored in these last 5 matches. Average of 0.60 goals per match
- Drew 1-1 with Man United in their last league match
Latest results Liverpool
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
- Beat Cardiff 3-1 in their last league assignment
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
Burnley: rank 20th – 20 matches – 1 win – 11 draws – 8 losses – 14 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-D-D-L-L
Liverpool: rank 4th – 22 matches – 14 wins – 6 draws – 2 losses – 48 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-D
Possible squad Burnley
Burnley: Pope; Roberts, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Cornet, Westwood, Brownhill, McNeil; Rodriguez, Weghorst
Out: Guðmundsson (Stomach injury), Vydra (Hernia), Taylor (Foot)
Coach: Sean Dyche
Possible squad Liverpool
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Robertson, Matip; Keita, Jones, Henderson; Jota, Firmino, Salah
Out: Mane (Resting), Origi (Knee)
Coach: Jurgen Klopp
Tired of losing your bets? Why don’t you give yourself a shot at winning with our football predictions at no cost?
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HT/FT Liverpool/Liverpool
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “HT/FT Liverpool/Liverpool”
The odd of 1.85 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 54% chance that Liverpool will lead in the 1st half and win the game at full time.
Odds comparison for HT/FT Liverpool/Liverpool
Betway – odd 1.85
Bet9ja – odd 1.83
Our Betway betting site test is replete with more information about the offers of this bookie.
2) Bet on Liverpool Over 1.5 Goals
- Liverpool have scored at least two goals in 3 of their last 5 H2H meetings
- The Reds have plundered no less than 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 games in all competitions.
Odds for this bet
Yangasport offers the best odds for “Liverpool Over 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.41 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% chance Liverpool will score at least two total goals in this fixture
Odds comparisons for Liverpool Over 1.5 Goals
Yangasport – odd 1.41
Betboro – odd 1.40
500% up to ₦ 50,000 🇳🇬