Fulham vs FC Liverpool 13.12.2020
Liverpool will continue their charge towards the top of the when they trade tackles with Fulham at Craven Cottage this weekend. The Champions outclassed Wolverhampton Wanderers in a 4-0 whitewash at Anfield last time out.
Despite the persistent injury crises, Jurgen Klopp has been able to galvanize his team and they are churning out a good performance like a well-oiled machine. Defensively there were astute, shutting out the unrelenting Wolves frontline for the entire 90 minutes. The makeshift rearguard has done a good job in the absence of Van Dijk, with only a handful of goals conceded in his absence.
Fulham on the hand are toiling with little results upfront. They have found the back of the net only 11 times while shipping 21 in 12 games. And with Liverpool’s firepower going forward, Fulham’s defence will be in for a torrid time trying to keep out the trio of Salah, Mane, and Firmino.
Consequently, we are backing Liverpool to score in both halves of the game.
Main tip: Liverpool to Score Both Halves (go to tip details)
Our page provides free betting tips for football games in the top European leagues and competitions. Follow us every day for winning match predictions
Head-to-Head stats Fulham vs Liverpool
We take a look at the last 29 matches between these teams:
- Liverpool have 19 wins, Fulham 6 wins and there have been 4 draws
- On average these matches scored 2.7 goals per match
- The last meeting ended 1-2 in favour of Liverpool
Latest results Fulham
- 2 wins, 2 losses, and 1 draw in recorded in their last 5 matches
- 13 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 2.6 goals per game
- Lost 0-2 to Manchester City in their last encounter
Latest results Liverpool
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 games
- 12 goals scored in their last 5 games. Average of 2.4 goals per game
- Beat Wolves 4-0 in their last game
EPL Table Standings and Latest Results
Fulham: rank 17th – 11 matches – 2 wins – 1 draw – 8 losses – 24 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-L-L-W
Liverpool: rank 2nd – 11 matches – 7 wins – 3 draws – 1 loss – 7 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-D-L-W
Possible squad Fulham
Fulham: Areola, Adarabioyo, Andersen, Aina, Robinson, Reed, Zambo-Anguissa, Reid, Lookman, Loftus-Cheek, Cavaleiro
Out: Kongolo (Foot), Onomah (Muscle), Tete (Calf)
Coach: Scott Parker
Possible squad Liverpool
Liverpool: Kelleher, Williams, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson, Jones, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Salah; Firmino, Mane
Out: Alcantara (Knee), Allison (Knee), Gomez (Knee), Milner (Thigh)
Coach: Jurgen Klopp
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Liverpool to Score Both Halves
- Liverpool Scored in Both Halves in their last league game
- Jurgen Klopp’s team have scored in both halves in 5 of their last 10 games.
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Liverpool to Score Both Halves”
The odd of 1.82 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% that Liverpool will score in both the first and the second half.
Odds comparison for Liverpool to Score Both Halves
Betway – odd 1.82
Nairabet – odd 1.80
Bet9ja – odd 1.79
Sign up on Betway Kenya today and enjoy a Welcome Bonus of 50% up to KES 5,000 on your first deposit. You can also take advantage of other benefits such as boosted odds
2) Bet on Both Teams To Score No
- Liverpool have returned Both Teams to Score No in 4 of their last 6 games.
- Both teams have scored in only 3 of Fulham’s last 6 games.
Odds for this bet
Bet9ja offers the best odds for “Both Teams To Score No”
The odd of 2.10 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 47% that either one or both of the teams will fail to find the back of the net in the match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams To Score No
Bet9ja – odd 2.10
Interwetten – odd 2.05
Betking – odd 2.07
You can compare betting sites in Nigeria by reading our reviews. We provide important information on aspects such as welcome bonus and mobile betting.