Liverpool vs Leicester 10.02.2022
Liverpool have coped well in the absence of star forwards Mo Salah and Sadio Mane, registering 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches.
For Leicester, the long injury list has taken its toll as they are now winless in the last 3 games (D1 L2). They were knocked out of the FA Cup following a 4-1 thumping by Nottingham Forest.
With Liverpool showing excellent form and Leicester struggling, we expect Liverpool to get a comfortable win here.
Main tip: Handicap -1 Liverpool Win (go to tip details)
We have Premier League betting predictions for all the top teams and matches.
Head-to-Head stats Liverpool vs Leicester
Considering the last 26 meetings between these two teams:
- Liverpool have 14 wins. Leicester 7 wins. 5 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.96 goals per match
- The last time they met Leicester won 1-0
Latest results Liverpool
- Unbeaten in the last 7 matches. 5 wins and 2 draws
- 11 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
- They beat Cardiff 3-1 in their last match
Latest results Leicester
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They lost 4-1 to Nottingham Forest in their last match
Premier League Standings and Latest Results
Liverpool: rank 2nd – 22 matches – 14 wins – 6 draws – 2 losses – 48 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-D
Leicester: rank 10th – 20 matches – 7 wins – 5 draws – 8 losses – 26 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-L-W-W
Possible squad Liverpool
Liverpool: Allison; Alexander-Arnold, Konate, van Dijk, Tsimikas; Henderson, Keita, Jones; Minamino, Firmino, Jota
Out: Salah, Mane (AFCON), Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gomez (COVID-19), Alcantara (Chest), Origi (Knee), Phillips (Head)
Coach: Jurgen Klopp
Possible squad Leicester
Leicester: Schmeichel; Justin, Amartey, Soyuncu, Thomas; Ndidi, Tielemans; Lookman, Maddison, Barnes, Iheanacho
Out: Castagne (Thigh), Mendy (AFCON), Vardy (Ankle), Bertrand (Knee), Pereira (Knee), Evans (Hamstring), Fofana (Ankle)
Coach: Brendan Rodgers
Find free football predictions on our page.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Handicap -1 Liverpool Win
1xbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Handicap -1 Liverpool Win”
The odd of 1.70 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 59% chance that Liverpool will win with a margin of at least 2 goals.
Odds comparison for HC -1 Liverpool Win
1xbet – odd 1.70
Melbet – odd 1.68
Cyberbet – odd 1.67
Our 1xbet betting site review highlights the best features of the bookmaker.
2) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
- 4 of the last 5 H2H matches had over 2.5 goals
- Liverpool average 2.20 goals, Leicester 1.80 goals in their last 5 matches
Odds for this bet
Cyberbet offers competitive odds for “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.35 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 75% chance that there will be more than 2 goals scored in this match.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 Goals
Cyberbet – odd 1.35
Helabet – odd 1.34
22bet – odd 1.33
100% up to ₦ 48,000 in 🇳🇬
100% up to GHS 700 in 🇬🇭
We have Over 2.5 Goals betting tips for all the top leagues and competitions.