Tottenham vs Arsenal 16.01.2022
It took league leaders Manchester City to put an end to Arsenal’s 5 match winning streak. Since then, the Gunners went on to get knocked out of the FA Cup by Nottingham Forest.
Tottenham have just come from losing home and away to Chelsea (Agg. 3-0) in the EFL Cup semi-finals. They face another tough London opponent in this game and another loss will not be tolerated.
The North London derby is usually hard-fought and is known to produce plenty of goals from both sides. We go for both teams to score in this match.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Enjoy our Premier League betting predictions for free.
500% up to ₦ 50,000 🇳🇬
Head-to-Head stats Tottenham vs Arsenal
We look at the last 55 meetings between these teams:
- Tottenham have 13 wins. Arsenal have 24 wins. 18 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 3.20 goals per match
- The last time they met Arsenal won 3-1
Latest results Tottenham
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.00 goals per match
- They lost 1-0 to Chelsea in their last match
Latest results Arsenal
- 3 wins and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 15 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 3.00 goals per match
- They lost 1-0 to Nottingham Forest in their last match
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
Tottenham: rank 6th – 18 matches – 10 wins – 3 draws – 5 losses – 33 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-L-W-D
Arsenal: rank 5th – 20 matches – 11 wins – 2 draws – 7 losses – 35 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-L-W-W-W
Possible squad Tottenham
Tottenham: Lloris; Royal, Tanganga, Sanchez, Davies; Doherty; Lo Celso, Winks, Hojbjerg; Kane, Moura
Out: Son (muscle)
Coach: Antonio Conte
Possible squad Arsenal
Arsenal: Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney; Lokonga, Xhaka; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Lacazette
Out: Pepe (AFCON), Partey (AFCON), Elneny (AFCON), Aubameyang (AFCON)
Coach: Mikel Arteta
Find the best betting tips for today for the top leagues and competitions.
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Yangasports offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.73 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 58% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Yangasport – odd 1.73
Betwinner – odd 1.72
Cyberbet – odd 1.70
Read our Yangasport review to get more information about their offers and rewards.
2) Bet on Draw
- Each team has two wins in their last 4 H2H matches
- Arsenal are 5th and Tottenham 6th separated by 2 points
Odds for this bet
22bet offers competitive odds for “Draw”
The odd of 3.44 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 29% of that the match will end in a tie.
Odds comparison for Draw
22Bet – odd 3.44
1xbet – odd 3.31
Betway – 3.30
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
Check out our Draw betting tips page for more winning picks.