West Ham United vs Manchester United 05.12.2020
Manchester United suffered a blow in their last match against PSG after they lost 1-3. Despite their loss to PSG, they had 11 goal attempts and 5 shots on target. This is however from coming off one of a fantastic “Fergie time” come back where we saw Cavani scoring the winning goal in the added time against Southampton to emerge the winner with a scoreline of 2-3. The Red Devils will definitely be heading to this match heads high and to push their EPL campaign to climb the top of the standings.
Westham United on the other hand are not an easy force. They are currently 5th on the standings and are unbeaten in their last 3 home matches against Manchester United. The hammers will also be looking to continue their winning run. It is going to be a very tactical match and we wouldn’t expect many goals scored.
We foresee a Manchester Win and 3 or fewer goals scored in the match.
Main tip: DC Man United or Draw (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats West Ham United vs Manchester United
We look at the last 44 matches between these teams:
- Manchester United have 25 wins, West Ham United has 9, and 10 ended in a draw.
- These games have seen an average of 3.07 goals
- Their last meeting ended in a 1-1 stalemate at Old Trafford.
Our Premier League predictions are free and well researched with a great degree of accuracy compared to others out there! Follow us today.
Latest results West Ham United
- West Ham United have 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss from their last 5 games.
- They have scored 6 goals in their last 5 games, with an average of 1.20 goals per game.
- Defeated Aston Villa 2-1 in their last game.
Latest results Manchester United
- Manchester United have 4 wins and 1 loss from their last 5 games.
- They have recorded 12 goals in their last 5 games, with an average of 2.40 goals per game.
- Lost to PSG 1-3 in their last game.
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
West Ham United: rank 5th– 10 matches – 5 wins – 2 draws – 3 losses – 17 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-L-D
Manchester United: rank 9th – 9 matches – 5 wins – 1 draw – 3 losses – 16 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-W-W-W
Possible squad West Ham United
West Ham: Fabianski; Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Coufal, Rice, Souček, Masuaku; Bowen, Haller, Fornals
Doubtful: Yarmolenko (Covid)
Coach: David Moyes
Possible squad Manchester United
Manchester United: Henderson; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Telles; Matic, Fred, van de Beek; Fernandes; Rashford, Cavani
Out: Shaw (Thigh), Jones (Knee)
Doubtful: De Gea (Knock), Bailly (Muscle), McTomminay (Knock), Lingard (Muscle)
Coach: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Check out our best football tips for today and stand by to cash in when referees blow the final whistle.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC Manchester United or Draw
- Manchester United has won 4 of their 5 matches in all competitions.
- Manchester United have won 25 times of their last 44 H2H games.
Odibets offers the best odds for the bet “DC Manchester United or Draw”
The odd of 1.32 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 76% that Manchester United will win or draw this game
Odds comparison for DC Manchester United or Draw
Odibets – odd 1.32
Bet365 – odd 1.28
Betfair – odd 1.25
HURRY! This offer is only valid for 7 days after registration!
2) Bet on Under 3.5 Goals
- Their last 3 encounters had 3 or less goals scored in the match.
- Westham United last 5 straight games had 3 or less goals scored.
- Manchester United has an average of 2.40 goals per match in their last 5 games.
Odds for this bet
Interwetten and Betway both offer the best odds for “Under 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.43 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% chance that there will be at most 3 goals or less registered in the game.
Odds comparisons for Under 3.5 Goals
Interwetten – odd 1.43
Betway – odd 1.43
Betfair – odd 1.35
unlock bonus: place any bet at min. odd 3.00
🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇰🇪 🇿🇦 - check other sites for promotions