Real Valladolid vs FC Barcelona 11.07.2020
Barcelona are not giving up on the title race yet as they continue to chase leaders Real Madrid. They are only 1 point behind their rivals albeit with a game-in-hand. Barcelona are unbeaten in 8 games during which they won 5 and drew 3. In contrast, Valladolid have not been posting impressive results. They have only 1 win in the last 6 games. This is mainly due to their lack of scoring as they have managed only 4 goals in the last 6 games. They are not likely to trouble Barcelona’s defense so much. This is one game that Barcelona will be looking to win as they continue putting pressure on the league leaders in this final stretch.
Main tip: HT/FT Barcelona/Barcelona (go to tip details)
Get other La Liga predictions for today’s games and other upcoming fixtures on our page. We have done the analysis and provide you with winning tips for free.
Head-to-Head stats Real Valladolid vs FC Barcelona
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 23 matches between these teams:
- Valladolid have won only 2 matches. Barcelona won 17 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw.
- Meetings between the two average 3.13 goals per match.
- Barcelona thrashed Valladolid 5-1 in their last match-up.
Latest results Real Valladolid
- Only 1 win in the last 6 games. 3 draws and 2 losses.
- They have trouble scoring. Only 4 goals in 6 games. Average 0.67 goals per game.
- Lost their last game 2-1 away to Valencia.
Latest results FC Barcelona
- 3 wins and 3 draws in the last 6 games.
- 10 goals scored in 6 games. Average 1.67 goals per game.
- Last game was a local derby which they won narrowly 1-0 against Espanyol.
Table and latest results
Real Valladolid: rank 14th – 35 matches – 8 wins – 15 draws – 12 losses – 39 points
Form Guide: L-W-D-D-D
FC Barcelona: rank 2nd – 35 matches – 23 wins – 7 draws – 5 losses – 76 points
Form Guide: W-W-D-D-W
Possible squad Real Valladolid
Real Valladolid: Masip; Antoñito, Olivas, Fernández, Martínez; Pérez, Emeterio, García, Ben Arfa, Rubio, Ünal
Out: Javaloyas (Muscle injury), de la Fuente (Muscle injury), Fernandes (Groin), Porro (discomfort)
Doubtful: Salisu (Physical discomfort)
Coach: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Possible squad FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Alba, Lenglet, Piqué, Semedo; Rakitic, Busquets, Roberto; Griezmann, Suarez, Messi
Doubtful: Umtiti (Knee injury), Firpo (Hip injury), De Jong (Calf Injury)
Out: Dembélé (Muscle)
Coach: Quique Setién
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) HT/FT Barcelona/Barcelona
Pinnacle offers the best odds for the bet “HT/FT Barcelona/Barcelona”
The odd of 1.91 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 52% that Barcelona will lead at half time and win the game.
Odds comparison for HT/FT Barcelona/Barcelona
Pinnacle – odd 1.91
Bet365 – odd 1.90
1xBet – odd 1.89
Our comprehensive reviews of the best betting sites in Kenya are now available. Kenyan fans should use this opportunity to find the best bookmakers to bet with in their country.
2) Bet on BTTS No
- Valladolid have trouble scoring. Only 4 goals scored in 6 games. Average 0.67 goals per game.
- They have managed only 1 win in the last 6 games.
- Valladolid have not scored against Barcelona in 3 of their last 4 meetings.
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle once again offers the best odds for “BTTS No”
The odd of 1.79 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% that one of the teams will not score in the game.
Odds comparisons for BTTS No
Pinnacle – odd 1.77
Betway – odd 1.73
Bet365 – odd 1.70
Our site provides the best football tips for today that have been thoroughly analyzed by experts of the game. These tips can help you improve your winnings.