Atalanta Bergamo vs Lazio 31.01.2021
This is one of the stand-out fixtures in Round 20 of the Italian Serie A. Atalanta are in form, proving that much with a 3-0 trouncing of table-toppers AC Milan, in their last Serie A exertions. They are unbeaten in 10 games in all competitions and 8 of those games have ended in victories for the Bergamo side. The Nerazzurri are also scoring for fun. They have plundered 28 goals in the last 10 games.
Lazio are not so far off, they are only two points and two places behind the host on the log and with a record of four wins in the last five games, they will fancy their chances. In addition, both sides are at par in terms of Head-to-Head. Consequently, this game will be difficult to call.
To this end, we are backing Atalanta to hold their own at home with at least three total goals scored.
Main tip: DC Atalanta/Draw & Over 2.5 Goals(go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Atalanta Bergamo vs Lazio
Considering the last 29 matches between these teams:
- Both teams are tied on 12 wins and 5 draws
- On average these matches recorded an average of 2.80 goals per match
- Atalanta have won their last meeting 3-2
Get all the best football tips for today on our page and use them to boost your winnings when you place your bets.
Latest results Atalanta Bergamo
- Atalanta are unbeaten in their last 5 games,3 wins and 2 draws
- Average 2.0 goals per game in their last 5 games
- Thumped AC Milan 0-3 in their last league game
Latest results Lazio
- Lazio have 4 wins and 1 loss from their last 5 games in all competitions
- Lazio have scored 11 goals in their last 5 matches an average of 2.20
- Lost 3-2 against Atalanta in their last outing in the Coppa Italia
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Atalanta Bergamo: rank 5th – 19 matches – 10 wins – 6 draws – 3 losses – 36 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-D-D-W
Lazio: rank 7th –19 matches – 10 wins – 4 draws – 5 losses – 34 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-W-W-W
Possible squad Atalanta Bergamo
Atalanta Bergamo: Gollini; Djimsiti, Romero, Toloi; Maehle, de Roon, Freuler, Gosens, Pessina; Illicic , Zapata
Out: Pasalic (Phy. Discomfort), Gosens (Disciplinary), Hateboer (Muscle)
Coach: Gian Piero Gasperini
Possible squad Lazio
Lazio: Reina; Gabarron, Acerbi, Radu; Leiva, Milinkovic-Savic, Lazzari, Akpa Akpro, Marusic; Immobile, Correa
Out: Cataldi (Muscle), Strakosha (Thigh), Proto (Arm), Felipe (Ankle)
Coach: Simone Inzaghi
Avail yourself the opportunity for the best Serie A betting tips, check out our page for a chance of more winnings.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC Atalanta/Draw & Over 2.5 Goals
- Atalanta are unbeaten in the last 10 games in all competitions
- 8 of Atalanta’s last 10 games have returned over 2.5 goals
- Both teams are tied on H2H
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “DC Atalanta & Over 2.5 Goals”.
The odd of 1.95 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% that Atalanta will win or draw and there will be at least three total goals scored
Odds comparison for DC Atalanta/Draw & Over 2.5 Goals
Betway – odd 1.95
Betking- odd 1.90
Learn more about betting sites in Ghana from our page. They have very generous offers and promotions.
2) Bet on Atalanta to Win
- Atalanta have won 7 of their last 1o games in all competitions
- Atalanta defeated Lazio 3-2 in their last meeting
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Atalanta to Win”
The odd of 1.81 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% that Atalanta will win this game after 90 minutes
Odds comparisons for Atalanta to Win
1xBet – odd 1.81
Bet365 – odd 1.75
Pinnacle – odd 1.79