Genoa vs Inter Milan 25.02.2022
Genoa has been without a win in their recent five games, and they’re facing relegation and 19th on the log, Friday will see them host the second-placed Inter Milan at Stadio Luigi Ferraris Stadium.
Inter Milan has suffered two back to back losses, recording only one win out of their recent five games, Inter Milan are currently struggling to find their form, having beaten this Geona side in the first round this season, Inter will hope this to be the best time to get back to their winning ways, even as they hope to catch up with the current league leaders AC Milan.
We say over 2.5 goals to be scored here.
Main tip: Over 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Smash the bookies this week and beyond with our Serie A betting tips
100% up to ₦ 48,000 in 🇳🇬
100% up to GHS 700 in 🇬🇭
Head-to-Head stats Genoa vs Inter Milan
We look at the last 6 meetings between these teams.
- Genoa have no win, Inter Milan have 6 wins with 0 draw
- On average these matches scored 2.5 goals per match
- Their last match ended 4:0 Inter Milan won.
Latest results Genoa
- No win, 4 draws and 2 losses in 6 matches
- 3 goals scored in their last 6 matches, making an average of 0.50 goal per match
- They drew 1 -1 in their last game against Venezia
Latest results Inter Milan
- 2 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses in their last 6 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 6 games, giving an average of goals 1 per game
- They lost 2-0 in their last match against Sassuolo
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Genoa: rank 19th – 26 matches – 1 win – 13 draws – 12 losses – 16 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-D-D-D
Inter Milan: rank 1st – 25 matches – 16 wins – 6 draws – 3 losses – 54 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-D-L-L
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Possible squad Genoa
Genoa: Sirigu; Cambiaso, Vasquez, Maksimovic, Hefti; Rovella, Badelj, Sturaro; Destro, Gudmunds, Ekuban
Out: Bani (Thigh Injury), Cristcito (Injury)
Coach: Alexander Blessin
Possible squad Inter Milan
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Skriniar, de Vrij, Dimarco; Darmian, Cagliardini, Barella, Calhanoglu, Perisic ; Sanchez,Martinez
Out: Vecino (Injury), Brozovic (Yellow Card), Gosens (Muscle Injury), Correa (Muscle Injury), Bastoni (Suspended)
Coach: Simone Inzaghi
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
Cyberbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.67 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 62% chance that there will be 3 goals scored in the game
Odds comparison for Over 2.5 Goals
Cyberbet – odd 1.67
Betway – odd 1.59
You can get more insight into Cyberbet Kenya betting site markets and how to claim their 100% up to KES 10,895 bonus offer for new users.
2) Bet on 1st Goal Inter Milan
- Inter Milan has won in their recent six H2H meetings against Geona with a clean sheet
- Inter have in the recent six games with Geona scored first
- Genoa has only scored first against inter in one game out of ten and that was in 2017.
Odds for this bet
1xbet offers very competitive odds for “1st Goal Inter Milan”
The odd of 1.31 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 76% chance that Milan will score the opening goal
Odds comparisons for 1st Goal Inter Milan
1xbet – odd 1.31
Melbet – odd 1.31
Betway – odd 1.30
Need more free accurate tips? Our Soccer predictions have got you covered!