Juventus Turin vs Fiorentina 22.12.2020
Juventus are looking to get to the Serie A summit, and they are putting in the work. The Bianconeri are unbeaten in their 12 games in all competitions, while they have gone 8 games in the league without a defeat. Games involving Andrea Pirlo’s men have also been a goal-fest with 11 goals scored in their last 5 matches.
They have also dispatched a number of their Serie A opponents with relative ease. The Ronaldo inspired team are high on confidence, and needless to say, Fiorentina will have their hands full against the Champions.
Fiorentina earned a point in their last encounter against Verona, but they are anything but inspiring. They have no win in five games, and only three draws to show for their efforts in the last five games.
Juventus are primed for a big win and we are confident they are going to earn a win with at least three total goals scored.
Main tip: Juventus Win & Over 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Juventus vs Fiorentina
Considering the last 32 matches between these teams:
- Juventus have 18 wins, Fiorentina have 4 wins and 10 ended in a draw
- On average these matches recorded an average of 2.50 goals per match
- Juventus have won 7 of their last 10 H2H matches
Get all the best football tips for today on our page to boost your winnings when you wager on football games.
Latest results Juventus
- Juventus has won 4 of their last 5 games, with the other ending in a draw
- Average 2.60 goals per game in their last 5 games
- Won their last game at Parma 4-0
Latest results Fiorentina
- No win in their last 5 games,3 ended in a draw, with 2 defeats
- Napoli have scored a miserly 3 goals in their last 5 matches an average of 0.60
- Drew 1-1 against Verona in their last outing
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Juventus: rank –3rd 13 matches – 7 wins – 6 draws – 0 loss – 27 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-W-W
Fiorentina: rank 16th –13 matches – 2 wins – 5 draw – 6 losses – 11 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-D-L-D-L
Possible squad Juventus
Juventus: Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, Sandro; Chiesa, McKennie, Bentancur, Cuadrado; Kulusevski, Morata, Ronaldo
Out: Demiral (Muscle), Chiellini (Muscle), Dybala (Muscle) Arthur (Thigh)
Coach: Andrea Pirlo
Possible squad Fiorentina
Fiorentina: Terracciano, Biraghi, Caceres, Pezzella, Mirenkovich, Amrabat, Castrovilli, Pulgar, Borja Valero, Vlahovic, Kouame
Coach: Cesare Prandelli
For the best Serie A betting tips, check out our page for free to improve your chances of winning.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Juventus Win & Over 2.5 Goals
- Juventus have a record of 4 wins in their last 5 games
- The Italian champions have seen 4 of their last 5 games return Over 2.5 Goals
Betking offers the best odds for the bet “Juventus Win & Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.93 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 52% chance that Juventus will win the game, and there will be at least three total goals scored
Odds comparison for Juventus Win & Over 2.5 Goals
Betking – odd 1.93
Bet9ja – odd 1.86
Betway – 1.88
Get to learn more about betting sites in Ghana from our page. There are bookmakers with very generous offers and promotions.
2) Bet on Juventus Win HT
- Juventus have led at Half Time in 3 of their last 5 games
Odds for this bet
Betking offers the best odds for “Juventus Win HT ”
The odd of 1.87 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 53% chance that Juventus will be leading at Half Time.
Odds comparisons for Juventus Win HT
Betking – odd 1.87
Sportybet – odd 1.84
Bet9ja – odd 1.82
bet365 – odd 1.83