Juventus vs AS Roma 17.10.2021
Juventus continue with their revival in Serie A by hosting another top contender. The Old Lady are now unbeaten in 6 games (W5 D1).
Jose Mourinho’s AS Roma are not doing bad either; 3 victories in their last 5 matches and 10 goals scored in the process.
This is likely to be an exciting clash with both teams finding the back of the net so we go for Both Teams to Score as our tip.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Get more winnings with our Serie A betting predictions
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
Head-to-Head stats Juventus vs AS Roma
We look at the last 50 matches between these teams:
- Juventus have 26 wins. Roma have 11 wins. 13 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.68 goals per match
- The last time they met Juventus won 2-0
Latest results Juventus
- 5 wins and 1 draw in their last 6 matches
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They beat Torino 1-0 in their last match
Latest results AS Roma
- 3 wins and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They beat Empoli 2-0 in their last match
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Juventus: rank 7th – 7 matches – 3 wins – 2 draws – 2 losses – 11 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-D
AS Roma: rank 4th – 7 matches – 5 wins – 0 draws – 2 losses – 15 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-L-W-L
Possible squad Juventus
Juventus: Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro; Bernardeschi, Kulusevski, Locatelli, Cuadrado; Kean, Chiesa
Out: McKennie (Thigh), Rabiot (COVID-19), Morata (Hamstring)
Coach: Massimiliano Allegri
Possible squad AS Roma
AS Roma: Patricio; Karsdorp, Mancini, Ibanez, Vina; Veretout, Darboe; Zaniolo, Pellegrini, Mkhitaryan; El Shaarawy
Out: Abraham (Ankle), Smalling (Thigh), Spinazzola (Achilles tendon)
Coach: Jose Mourinho
Find free betting tips for all the top leagues and competitions in Europe and across the world.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Melbet offers very competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.67 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Melbet – odd 1.67
Helabet – odd 1.65
Betboro – odd 1.63
Win more with other BTTS betting tips on our page for free.
2) Bet on Most Goals 2nd Half
- Juventus’ 3 of the last 5 matches had most goals in the 2nd half
- AS Roma average 2.00 goals per match in the last 5 matches
Odds for this bet
BetFox offer competitive odds for “Most Goals 2nd Half”
The odd of 2.05 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 49% chance that more goals will be scored in the second half of this match.
Odds comparisons for Most Goals 2nd Half
BetFox – odd 2.05
Betmojo – odd 2.03
Bet365 – odd 2.00
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Read about the best betting sites in Ghana for great insights into various bookmakers.