Uganda vs South Sudan 12.11.2020
This is a very awesome match to watch as Uganda Cranes host South Sudan. The last time they met in a CECAFA Championship match, South Sudan was beaten 5-1. Uganda is on good form, and are unbeaten in their last 10 matches with 9 wins and only 1 draw. They have won all 6 previous home matches really entertaining their fans. South Sudan, is struggling a bit despite having young and energetic attackers, they have won only 2 matches in the last 10 games with 1 game being away. They are averaging 0.40 goals per match in its last 5 games. We foresee a match where Uganda will win and over 2.5 goals scored.
Main tip: Uganda to Win (go to tip details)
We offer more on Africa cup betting tips on our page with high accuracy rate tips. Follow us for free on our page
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Uganda vs South Sudan
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 3 matches between these teams:
- Uganda has won 3 matches, and 1 ended in a draw.
- Matches between these teams scored an average of 4.00 goals per match
- Uganda won their last meeting 5-1.
Latest results Uganda
- 5 straight wins in their last 5 matches
- 12 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- Won against Eritrea 3-0 in their last game
Latest results South Sudan
- 1 win, 2 losses, and 2 draws in their last 5 games.
- Only 2 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.40 goals per match
- A goalless draw with Cameroon 0-0 in their last game.
AFCON Qualifiers Table Standings and Latest Results – Group B
Uganda: rank 1st – 2 matches – 1 win – 1 draw – 0 loss – 4 points
Form Guide: D-D-D-D-D
South Sudan: rank 4th – 2 match – 0 wins – 0 draws – 2 losses – 0 points
Form Guide: D-D-L-L-W
Possible squad Uganda
Uganda: Onyango; Mugabi, Jjuko, Awany, Ochaya; Aucho, Azira; Abdu, Miya, Okwi; Kaddu
Coach: Johnathan McKinstry
Possible squad South Sudan
South Sudan: Mayik; Angier, Makoi, Mutwakil, Sebit; Pawar, Angelo, Kerjok; Nguet, Aluck, Kuch
Coach: Ashu Cyprian Besong
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Uganda to Win
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “Uganda to Win”
The odd of 1.12 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 89% that Uganda will win this game.
Odds comparison for Uganda to Win
Bet365 – odd 1.12
Bwin – odd 1.11
Betfair – odd 1.08
2) Bet on Over 2.5 goals
- In their last 3 encounters, 2 had over 2.5 goals ( 5-1 and 5-1 )
- Matches between these teams have goals scored with an average of 4.00 goals per match
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle offers the best odds for “Over 2.5 goals”
The odd of 1.81 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% that more than 2 goals will be scored.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 goals
1xbet – odd 1.81
Betway – odd 1.80
Pinnacle – odd 1.78
Enjoy free betting tips on all the major leagues and competitions across the world.