Bolivia vs Brazil 30.03.2022
Bolivia have nothing to play for other than pride in the race to reach Qatar 2022, but their woes could yet be compounded with the visit of Brazil.
The Brazilians are top of the South American qualifying zone, and they will be looking to add yet another scalp.
Throughout this qualification series, Tite’s men have been scoring goals for fun and we expect that to be the case here.
Main tip: Over 3.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Want to win more? Check out our World Cup Qualifiers predictions
Head-to-Head stats Bolivia vs Brazil
Considering the last 11 meetings between these teams;
- Bolivia got 2 wins. Chile got 6 wins. 3 matches ended in a draw
- On average these matches scored 3.18 goals per match
- The last time they met, Brazil won 5-0
Latest results Bolivia
- 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average 1.60 goals per match
- They lost 3-0 to Colombia in their last match
Latest results Brazil
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average 2.00 goals per game
- They defeated Chile 4-0 in their last match
CONMEBOL WCQs Standings and Latest Results
Bolivia: rank 9th – 17 matches – 4 wins – 3 draws – 10 losses – 15 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-W
Brazil: rank 1st – 16 matches – 13 wins – 3 draws – 0 loss – 42 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-D-D-W
Possible squad Bolivia
Bolivia: Cordano; Carrasco, Joaquin, Quinteros, Sagredo, Fernandez; Enoumba; Villaroel,Gonzalez, Garcia; Montenegro
Coach: César Farías
Possible squad Brazil
Brazil: Alisson; Marquinhos, Silva, Arana, Danilo; Fred, Paqueta, Casemiro; Vinicius Junior, Neymar, Antony
Coach: Adenor Leonardo Bacchi (Tite)
Win big with our Free Football predictions.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Over 3.5 Goals
22bet offers competitive odds for the bet “Over 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 2.90 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 35% chance that there will be no less than four total goals scored in this fixture.
Odds comparison for Over 3.5 Goals
22bet – odd 2.90
Betway – odd 2.80
Look through our 22bet Kenya betting site for more information about markets, odds and more.
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
2) Bet on Brazil Win
- Brazil have won their last two meetings
- Brazil are unbeaten in 5 games against the hosts
- The Selecao are top of the CONMEBOL qualifying zone.
Odds for this bet
Melbet has competitive odds for “Brazil Win”
The odd of 1.56 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 64% chance that Brazil will emerge victorious in this match.
Odds comparisons for Brazil Win
Melbet – odd 1.56
Betway – odd 1.54
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
Get in-depth details about the best betting sites in Zambia.